Watching Kentucky online (for those interested and/or want to avoid the Wedding)

teapot

Visit site
WFP next.

Am glad I'll be home for most of the xc tomorrow, thank god for time differences *bounces*

AML

Visit site
You need to be using Firefox as your browser.

Go to http://getfoxyproxy.org/downloads.html and download the standard release.
Re-start Firefox and on the little bar at the bottom is a blue icon.
Right click and go to options. This will bring up a box and you need to click "add new proxy".

At this point in a separate tab go to http://www.hidemyass.com/proxy-list/. You need to pick a proxy from the USA and you will need the IP address and the port number.

With me so far!

When you clicked "add new proxy" a new box appeared and you want to use Manual Proxy Configuration.
Where it says Host or IP Address copy the IP of the proxy you have chosen at Hidemyass.com.
Where it says Port likewise copy the port number from hidemyass.
Click ok and then you chose to use this.

Probably an easier way, but this worked for me.

silverstar

Visit site
Im majorly confused help Ive tried downloading foxyproxy got as far as reloading firefox but cant find a blue button.

Last edited:

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Lucky you! All I succeeded in doing was crashing the whole thing and taking ages to sort it out so I'll leave you to it. Would be nice for updates at the end of XC though if you don't mind.

vikkiandmonica

Visit site
Hmm.. it's saying content not available for your location today, but it worked fine yesterday... Tried using different USA proxies, and that message is still there?

LizzieJ

Visit site
Not sure Pups, she's barely able to move, could be laminitis but she was fine ridden yesterday and also saw farrier yesterday who said there were no issues :( she seems to have swollen up all over too!

Puppy

Visit site
Oh gosh, how worrying :( Sounds like an allergic reaction - perhaps a bite or sting?

Let us know how she is after the vet has been. xx

Puppy

Visit site
Lucky you! All I succeeded in doing was crashing the whole thing and taking ages to sort it out so I'll leave you to it. Would be nice for updates at the end of XC though if you don't mind.

I'll do my best. :)

Not sure it's such a great thing that I've got it working as I'm supposed to be studying :eek:

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
Just to check I have it working - are you only seeing adverts at the moment? Will this then turn into the streaming?