Waterford Equestrian, Langley Park, Co Durham - anyone been?

Super_starz

Visit site
As title really, I have never heard of it before but there is a 2 day BSJA show on in June and i cant find a website for it.

Is it inside or out? Is there a decent size warm up?
laugh.gif

langside

Visit site
jm stands for janice mewse the organiser she still does northallerton but normally over winter so its indoors so thats why im guessing langley is outdoors for the summer

littlemisslauren

Visit site
I live in the village, I think the yard belongs to Jamie ... something! It is just before you get into the village if you come off the A691.

Its at outdoor.

Super_starz

Visit site
So its got a surface? I think i will have to phone the enteries sec to see about stabling if we are going over for the weekend. Thanks
smile.gif

ann-jen

Visit site
Yes Waterford Equestrian is Jamie Atkinson's place. They run midweek and weekend shows. Janice is secretary for Jamie's as well as at Northallerton. For the bigger shows they normally run 2 arenas - 1 on a surface in the outdoor school and 1 on grass. I think the warm up is also on grass. I might be going - it depends which classes are on the surface and which on grass - might be worth giving Janice a ring as she'll be able to tell you. Maybe see you there.
smile.gif

littlemisslauren

Visit site
the surface looks like some rubber concoction (sp) rather than sand.

That place floods like hell at the first sign of rain, so if the warm up is on grass..... fingers crossed for dry weather!