Waterproof exercise sheet

webble

Visit site
I currently have a hi vis fluffy lined square waterproof exercise which I really like but because of the material it's made of it tends to slide backwards and I spend half my ride tugging it back in place

I've googled and seen all the many options but would be grateful for recommendations of something similar which doesn't move please. Bonus points if it's in a black Friday sale thank you

Annagain

Visit site
I have the Equisafety one, it's a sort of brushed cotton inside (like old fashioned bed sheets) and it seems plenty warm enough. They also do a summer weight one with just a thin cotton liner. It's a bit of weird size though. It's meant to be XL but it was quite small on Archie (16.3 Irish type but quite short backed) while the summer weight one my friend had for her horse (also an XL) was way too big on him. It seemed to be more that the hole for the saddle wasn't quite big enough so you either pulled it forward over the top of the saddle and it was then too short over the back or you had it fitting on the back and it didn't reach in front of his saddle. It's better on Wiggy (16.1 but similar length of back, it's the same saddle on both of them) but you still have to choose whether to do it up in front and have it over the top of the saddle or have it behind the saddle and not be able to do it up in front. I opt for the latter - I fold it round the saddle flaps to keep the front in place.

So in short, it's ok but not brilliant.

Last edited:

Barton Bounty

If you heard the rumours it is probably true 😂
Visit site

EmmaC78

Visit site
I have the Masta ride on sheet and really rate it. It might be the same as the one Barton Bounty has posted above. If not, it's very similar. I don't usually like Masta but the rain sheet is excellent

Barton Bounty

If you heard the rumours it is probably true 😂
Visit site
Have you had any issues with shoulder rubs? It looks great (very eyecatching for drivers) especially for really bad weather. :)
No none at all, even though it is quite neat there, its just velcro at the front and because the material is flexible it moves with the horse