Waterproof Trousers

Stenners

Visit site
Looking for recommendations on Waterproof Trousers for the yard/dog walking. I probably wouldn't ride in them as don't like the bulk and don't want the ones that rustle every step you take!

Bradsmum

Visit site
I too have a pair of Regatta which are years old but still waterproof (I reproof when they are washed). They have been so good that I’ve got what I hope are a similar Regatta pair on my Christmas wish list 😊.

YoungNag22

Visit site
I use the Toggi Torrent - they arent bulking at all and have elasticated calves that fit inside wellies and riding boots. Have last me ages and still going strong - i wear them all winter x

gallopingby

Visit site
I have Noble waterproof trousers, you might find some on ebay. They’re onto their third winter of everyday winter wear but l haven’t ridden in them other than the odd time.

expanding_horizon

Visit site
I have lemieux waterproof full seat over trousers (I did buy half price) but they seem good. Can use as over layer for extra warmth, or on their own, can ride in them. Are 100% waterproof can kneel in mud in them and stay dry. Not too rustlely either.

Goldenstar

Visit site
The green rubberized ones from the farm suppliers.
This is what I think works best .
However I have recently got some cheap waterproof trousers from mountain wear house they are fleece lined and so nice for dog walking on cold days .

Ratface

Visit site
Still use my old yachting bib and brace overtrousers. So old that the name and size logos have worn/dropped off, but the garment is utterly warm and totally waterproof.

2ndtimearound

Visit site
I bought some a couple of weeks ago, they have not got here yet ..grrr Amazon delivery 🤔😐 but I'm only expecting them to be showerproof
Yep, Acai trousers are great, but only showerproof (and they need reproofing after a few washes) and quick drying. I've got several pairs.

Reactions: tda
Visit site
I love my Ornella's although i do think they seem to have shrunk a little recently....

They don't make Ornella's like they used to. They used to make the most amazingly waterproof padded over trousers that kept you toasty when riding out. I don't find them very waterproof any more and no matter what size you buy they are designed for lads with no backsides and drainpipe legs.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
They don't make Ornella's like they used to. They used to make the most amazingly waterproof padded over trousers that kept you toasty when riding out. I don't find them very waterproof any more and no matter what size you buy they are designed for lads with no backsides and drainpipe legs.
Mine are a few years old. They fitted fine last year 😳
Mine are lined but not padded which Is what I like about them. Waterproof but no bulk and not too warm, just a little uncomfortable to dit down in today!!
They will fit again mid Jan 😂

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
Am following this thread!! I had a pair of trusty Shires waterproof overtrousers (the ones with the reflective round the ankle bit of them) however sadly after a good many years service they've finally decided they've had enough and I'm needing to look for another pair.

Was very fond of these, but they are not proving easy to replace!! It seems that everyone else has the same idea now at this muddy/wet time of year, and the size I require is consistently out of stock!!

Wishfilly

Visit site
I have some berghaus ones with zips- they are a bit less bulky. I don't ride in them that often, but it is possible. They are very waterproof and warm and I really rate them!