We are truly honoured.... CAYLA RETURNS!!!!

{97702}

Visit site
Those of us who have been around for a while (too long!) will remember Cayla as a previous HHO user with much love and affection 😊 She was a wonderful source of advice and information, dispensed in her unique inimitable style, and she helped so many of us 😊

And she gave me Amy of course 😊😊😊😊 Nearly 11 years later and still a joy to live with every day (just today on the walk a much repeated comment was ‘FFS dog you are totally mad!!! 🤣)

It is great to see Cayla posting again, I’m sure you’d all like to join me in welcoming her back to the forum 😊

CAYLA

Visit site
Lol....👏👏👏👏 I see that attitude of yours never changed since I left, still patronising as ever 🤔🙄

Some posts I've read made me pmsl and I blame DG for encouraging me to look back on here.

Anyway I'm not staying lol, however since I left I've been productive in that....

I now have a very successful dog harness company ( easy walker).
I wrote a book " train by treats" ( sausages to be precise).
I now successfully breed chi-doodles and it's afforded me a huge house with a pool.
I'm the proud Mammy of a chihuahua x French bulldog with a prosthetic eye.
I have 5 kids.

Ps...only 1 of those is true 🤣🤣

{97702}

Visit site
Lol....👏👏👏👏 I see that attitude of yours never changed since I left, still patronising as ever 🤔🙄

Some posts I've read made me pmsl and I blame DG for encouraging me to look back on here.

Anyway I'm not staying lol, however since I left I've been productive in that....

I now successfully breed chi-doodles and it's afforded me a huge house with a pool.
I have 5 kids.

And I know which one it is.... but I’m not saying even though it makes me giggle every day!

I can still recite the 10 dogs you had when I joined HHO 😳😊😊

Dobiegirl

Visit site
The five kids is true and she wont mind me saying they are all by different fathers, she believes in diversity, she is way too modest as usual and she has failed to mention she has a very lucrative rescue(business) importing dogs from Romania as people dont want staffies and thats all the rescues are full of here.

CAYLA

Visit site
The five kids is true and she wont mind me saying they are all by different fathers, she believes in diversity, she is way too modest as usual and she has failed to mention she has a very lucrative rescue(business) importing dogs from Romania as people dont want staffies and thats all the rescues are full of here.

Ok ok....breeding myself ( working family tax on 5 is a canny monthly loot ) and dogs afforded me the house and pool.
I did not want Arron getting wind none of the kids are his either, so thanks for that.🙄

Last edited:

Keith_Beef

Novice equestrian, accomplished equichetrian
Visit site
I have 5 kids.

DAMN!

I was going ask if I could sign up for training by treats!

paisley

Visit site
Those of us who have been around for a while (too long!) will remember Cayla as a previous HHO user with much love and affection 😊 She was a wonderful source of advice and information, dispensed in her unique inimitable style, and she helped so many of us 😊

And she gave me Amy of course 😊😊😊😊 Nearly 11 years later and still a joy to live with every day (just today on the walk a much repeated comment was ‘FFS dog you are totally mad!!! 🤣)

It is great to see Cayla posting again, I’m sure you’d all like to join me in welcoming her back to the forum 😊

And Cayla's Mum. For all CrateGate style escalations 🤣. But welcome back. *curtseys*

{97702}

Visit site
And Cayla's Mum. For all CrateGate style escalations 🤣. But welcome back. *curtseys*

I hadn’t realised Cayla’s Mum got involved as well, although I’ve ‘spoken’ to her on FB 😊

I felt like posting a gratuitous picture of Amy lurcher, just because.... thanks cayla for so many happy years (and more to come), as I’ve always said she is truly the perfect dog 😊

I don’t half get soppy about my dogs don’t I 🙄😂

95C7E430-7B5E-4704-B3D1-D740FE30BEF7.jpeg

CAYLA

Visit site
I hadn’t realised Cayla’s Mum got involved as well, although I’ve ‘spoken’ to her on FB 😊

I felt like posting a gratuitous picture of Amy lurcher, just because.... thanks cayla for so many happy years (and more to come), as I’ve always said she is truly the perfect dog 😊

I don’t half get soppy about my dogs don’t I 🙄😂

View attachment 37507
Gorgeous girl 😍

My mam never came on here you div lol . But there was a crate debate and some older folk got their knickers in a knot " I was far to young and inexperienced to be posting you see" 🤔😉😆 so I think reference was made to my mother being behind it and did I have her permission to bring her rescue into it ( something like that) it was fecking hilarious is what I remember mostly 🤣🤣

{97702}

Visit site
Gorgeous girl 😍

My mam never came on here you div lol . But there was a crate debate and some older folk got their knickers in a knot " I was far to young and inexperienced to be posting you see" 🤔😉😆 so I think reference was made to my mother being behind it and did I have her permission to bring her rescue into it ( something like that) it was fecking hilarious is what I remember mostly 🤣🤣

Seriously???!! OMG how did I miss that, that’s absolutely brilliant 😂😂😂 Bless ya, I know you are only a kid but you know quite a lot really 😛😂

CAYLA

Visit site
Seriously???!! OMG how did I miss that, that’s absolutely brilliant 😂😂😂 Bless ya, I know you are only a kid but you know quite a lot really 😛😂

Well It was 2007 I think 😲 and im like 12 years older now and I still use the same methods and have dealt with a few thousand more doggy issues since then 🤣🤣🤣
I still look young though😉 😋😆

{97702}

Visit site
Well It was 2007 I think 😲 and im like 12 years older now and I still use the same methods and have dealt with a few thousand more doggy issues since then 🤣🤣🤣
I still look young though😉 😋😆

Errrrm..... sorry but...... no, I won’t spoil your dream 😂😂😂

CAYLA

Visit site
Errrrm..... sorry but...... no, I won’t spoil your dream 😂😂😂

I am the dream 😏😜

Can you believe I still have 5 of my dogs I had back then 😲, I'm just looking round my living room 😲, my oldest nearly 17 lol.
All the rest over 12 bar the 3 newer ones.
I lost my deerhound, rottie and akita when I was still here all over 13 years old.
My dogs like to live lol. 🤣

CAYLA

Visit site
I will never forget it. 😆

DG I'm sure you said " cayla get your Mammy on " 🤣🤣 and that's possibly the first time we interacted apart from when I told you dobermanns are winging ****s 🤣🤣 and you ripped into me , but then got Cody in and said " oh yeah, I see what you mean" 🤣🤣🤣