We are truly honoured.... CAYLA RETURNS!!!!

{97702}

Visit site
So.... I remember Kai, Blue, Flint, Flick, Regan, Bubba, Rufus, Tia ....

aaaaaa I’ve had too much wine!! (Surprise!)

You had a gorgeous lovely greyhound x whippet who was just adorable, I was so very sad when you lost her 😢

And a GWP (or GSP?) who was equally fab....

Such happy days, the forum was so much fun back then lol 😊😊😊

Dobiegirl

Visit site
I will never forget it. 😆

DG I'm sure you said " cayla get your Mammy on " 🤣🤣 and that's possibly the first time we interacted apart from when I told you dobermanns are winging ****s 🤣🤣 and you ripped into me , but then got Cody in and said " oh yeah, I see what you mean" 🤣🤣🤣
That was one of my first posts, I had been on here a while but not commented and was just sussing everyone out but that post just made me so mad so felt I had to put in my pennysworth.

Cody my brown Dobe foster who was determined to dig to Australia through my sofa and ignoring my commands. I will never forget your face lol when I slapped his ar*e, and yes he did like to winge but was the only one to do that, lovely dog though.

CAYLA

Visit site
So.... I remember Kai, Blue, Flint, Flick, Regan, Bubba, Rufus, Tia ....

aaaaaa I’ve had too much wine!! (Surprise!)

You had a gorgeous lovely greyhound x whippet who was just adorable, I was so very sad when you lost her 😢

And a GWP (or GSP?) who was equally fab....

Such happy days, the forum was so much fun back then lol 😊😊😊

My GWP who I nursed through myesthenia Gravis and he died of something unrelated:( ( broke my heart when I lost him )

My old whippet x greyhound was 16 when I lost her ( Bray) I had her since school :(

You have a good memory but you missed pancake 😲

I still have
Flint💓 flick💓 pancake,💓Rufus 💓and Tia 🙄
Plus a foreign invader 🙄 ( long story) but I did not import her in lol 🤨
Rocco and Alfie

{97702}

Visit site
My GWP who I nursed through myesthenia Gravis and he died of something unrelated:( ( broke my heart when I lost him )

My old whippet x greyhound was 16 when I lost her ( Bray) I had her since school :(

You have a good memory but you missed pancake 😲

I still have
Flint💓 flick💓 pancake,💓Rufus 💓and Tia 🙄
Plus a foreign invader 🙄 ( long story) but I did not import her in lol 🤨
Rocco and Alfie

Bray! Of course how could I have forgotten, I remember her story too, just beautiful stuff ❤️

Pancake was a newcomer and a sodding cavalier so she doesn’t count 😛 This was when I first joined 😂

What was your GWP boy called? very sorry for for the sad memories, he was a total dude, it’s just bugging me I can’t remember ☹️

CAYLA

Visit site
Bray! Of course how could I have forgotten, I remember her story too, just beautiful stuff ❤️

Pancake was a newcomer and a sodding cavalier so she doesn’t count 😛 This was when I first joined 😂

What was your GWP boy called? very sorry for for the sad memories, he was a total dude, it’s just bugging me I can’t remember ☹️

He was called Bud, he was a challenge and a half, but unlike Tia , he was worth it 🤔lol 😆

{97702}

Visit site
He was called Bud, he was a challenge and a half, but unlike Tia , he was worth it 🤔lol 😆

Ah thank you - Bud - sorry, but thankyou for setting my mind at rest! You were fabulous when I had Islay with a similar problem, I appreciated it so much xx

Poor Tia, she remind me of Millie 😂😂😂

CAYLA

Visit site
Ah thank you - Bud - sorry, but thankyou for setting my mind at rest! You were fabulous when I had Islay with a similar problem, I appreciated it so much xx

Poor Tia, she remind me of Millie 😂😂😂

Tia is unlike any dog I have ever come across in my life . She is living so long to spite me ...I'm sure of that 🙄
I blame my boss, she rang me one day and said " please go to the pound and take a little whippet out they are going to put it to sleep" I went and it was no f*****g little whippet🤔😖 the hulk size muscles and square jaw lined should have been a give away, but my boss apparently only saw a whippet 🙄
I think the dogs she carried off in the park also knew she was no whippet 🤣🤣 ( not in my care of course)

{97702}

Visit site
Bloody cavalier 🙄 is that your retriever too now? 😂

I did a 10k run with Millie today and she spent her whole time trying to attack the other canicross dogs/any passing deer/squirrels/wild boar 🙄

She is as sweet as anything off a lead and wouldn’t hurt a fly 🙄😂

CAYLA

Visit site
Bloody cavalier 🙄 is that your retriever too now? 😂

I did a 10k run with Millie today and she spent her whole time trying to attack the other canicross dogs/any passing deer/squirrels/wild boar 🙄

She is as sweet as anything off a lead and wouldn’t hurt a fly 🙄😂

Lol..re Millie 🤣🤣

No....not my Labrador!

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
lovely to see you back cayla, always enjoyed your posts and loved the crate debate....i am another one who can only remember pancake but did remember that you had a deerhound as they are my favourite breed and i had one myself many years ago..

{97702}

Visit site
lovely to see you back cayla, always enjoyed your posts and loved the crate debate....i am another one who can only remember pancake but did remember that you had a deerhound as they are my favourite breed and i had one myself many years ago..

That was Kai, I remember him particularly because Cayla always used to post a picture of him having a wee! Poor boy, he looked so self conscious 🙄😂

CAYLA

Visit site

Thankyou...I have another deerhound x boy now but I did have him when I was on here, he is a very old boy now. X

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191014-085454_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191014-085454_Gallery.jpg
    403.9 KB · Views: 18