We made horse and Hound!

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
Some of the long time forumites will remember the story of Narramore Musicman or William who was seriously ill as a foal and was given little hope of survival.
Well survive he did and he is now 6 and busy competing, today he has a write up and photo on pages 68/69 after he won his last three BD comps. Actually he's won the last 5 ex 6 but of course the report is printed afterwards.
The photo is an old one and he is much more muscular and more powerful looking these days but he is a much loved horse here, he is off to BD camp at Hartpury this weekend so if you are there please say hello.
I don't think this breaches forum rules as he's one horse who will never be for sale!

ChestnutTinker

Visit site
Some of the long time forumites will remember the story of Narramore Musicman or William who was seriously ill as a foal and was given little hope of survival.
Well survive he did and he is now 6 and busy competing, today he has a write up and photo on pages 68/69 after he won his last three BD comps. Actually he's won the last 5 ex 6 but of course the report is printed afterwards.
The photo is an old one and he is much more muscular and more powerful looking these days but he is a much loved horse here, he is off to BD camp at Hartpury this weekend so if you are there please say hello.
I don't think this breaches forum rules as he's one horse who will never be for sale!

YAY!
Fab report :D

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
It's such a fantastic survival story for this lovely horse. Who would have thought after having been so ill he would become the success he has. Congratulations!!!

Impu1sion

Visit site
I remember William! How lovely that he has come good - and how!! Pics please! Would be lovely to see how he turned out.

Queenbee

Visit site

Well done you!!!! Well done H&H for featuring a 'quality' write up:cool:;)

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
Here he is :D

picture.php

Henryhorn sent me a couple but cannot seem to save the 2nd one :( but this photo give you an idea of how he is looking :)

picture.php
[/IMG]

Last edited: