We might actually get out this weekend !

Ladylina83

Visit site
So it looks like we are good to go ... finally !

One thing or another means that we haven't had much joy so far this year

I only got Macey in October and she had been in the field for a year doing nothing, so had some lessons, uped her fitness, got to know her a bit, passed my trailer test (2nd attempt) .... then it rained .... a lot ! All the days I could get to were cancelled for bad ground conditions

As the rain subsided and things were looking up ... my clutch went on the Disco (Christmas Eve) GREAT ! £££

It has been in the garage on and off since then and I'm picking it up tonight ! Yay

So thats it we are going out with the Chehire Farmers on Saturday - hell or high water, I'll tidy her up over the next few evenings give my hunt jacket a bit of a brush and we are ready to roll (it's been hung up for at least 5 years)

... and now I'm really blooming nervous Whaaaaa

(Horse knows her job she's a born and bred hunter so it's me thats being a wimp - sticky bums and a gin in order I recon)

Wish me luck , and I might see some of you there

millikins

Visit site
Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine. I had promised myself a day out today with the Sandhurst Drag hunt, can't go very often due to distance and shifts. Decided last night that ponio is just too unfit, after this terrible weather and new work pattern to risk it:(