We moved uk to creuse, france...

ABSOLUTELY love it out here. If I can help anyone out with horse or dog info, ask away. I might not know, but I'll try to find out.

Best thing we ever did, allie x

That's a question with a million answers !!

I needed to get off livery yards, and have my own land and stables..... I needed better Mental Health Care.... we wanted to renovate.... lots of things. I've got all of that, but we've had to make a lot of sacrifices along the way. But who cares when your ponies live under the same roof 🤗

Ozpoz, thankyou ! I'm having trouble working my way round the forum ! But I'll never forget the support that came from here when I was very I'll, both members and admin (I'm bipolar, now stable).

CREUSE is just AMAZING, I pinch myself every time I ride out. When I work out uploading photos, I've got some "between the ears" shots. Videos on my YOUTUBE thingy.

We've got a motorhome now (spare house during renovations), and are hoping to see most of france. I'm a true Francofile now (sp?)

Sounds fantastic. We live in Normandy but have something in old Bordeaux and love the southwest(but also Normandy.) France is so beautiful it's really hard to choose. You're in a very sought after area, that much I know. Enjoy...rr
Hi Richard Looking to move to France end of this year . Are there any regulations with regards to keeping a horse in France ? thank you