We said our final goodbye ?

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
My beautiful Ardennes Militaire gained his wings today. A rainbow came out, he stood bravely for the vet and we told him how much we loved him and no there would be no more pain.

A circus horse, a therapy horse and my best friend. The sweetest most loveable horse I've ever known and my herd won't be the same without him.

Sleep in peace my beautiful boy - it's been a privilege to have you in our lives

View attachment 99052View attachment 99053
so sorry to hear your devastating news- so many of us have lost out beloved horses recently - our hearts break for them. Look after yourself, sleep well handsome man

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
He was gorgeous, wasn't he Sel. Im sorry you had to take the last action of a loving, selfless owner.

Birker2020

Visit site
My beautiful Ardennes Militaire gained his wings today. A rainbow came out, he stood bravely for the vet and we told him how much we loved him and no there would be no more pain.

A circus horse, a therapy horse and my best friend. The sweetest most loveable horse I've ever known and my herd won't be the same without him.

Sleep in peace my beautiful boy - it's been a privilege to have you in our lives

View attachment 99052View attachment 99053
I'm so sorry for your loss SEL, lovely looking boy x

BBP

Visit site
I never know what to say here, because I know that words aren’t enough. I hope you are able to hold on to all your lovely memories and smile.

Lexi_

Visit site
Oh SEL, I’m so sorry. He was one of my favourite HHO horses too - that huge personality always shone out in your photos and stories of him.