We went to the dog field today......

{97702}

Visit site
lovely picture! you're really lucky to have a dog field near by. Is George still able to get out? I notice he's *ahem* restrained !

lol that’s an optical illusion - it’s the legs of the chair he is next too, he isn’t really restrained ? He definitely can’t get out so he has a lovely time too ?

I’m so lucky with this field, it’s 10 acres so one of the biggest secure dog fields in the country and it’s 10 minutes drive from home! I do count my blessings every time I go there, the dogs love it ?

Parrotperson

Visit site
lol that’s an optical illusion - it’s the legs of the chair he is next too, he isn’t really restrained ? He definitely can’t get out so he has a lovely time too ?

I’m so lucky with this field, it’s 10 acres so one of the biggest secure dog fields in the country and it’s 10 minutes drive from home! I do count my blessings every time I go there, the dogs love it ?

oh that's great! Especially for small terriers if mine was anything to go by! which part of the country are you in?

Clodagh

Visit site

THats so funny. I also thought G and possibly the black dog were on leads and thought how odd!

GSD Woman

Visit site
It isn't as hot here today but we're catching the edge of a tropical depression with all of the heavy showers and humidity. Of course when I took Rudy for his blood draw it started to pour. We're supposed to get up to 27C, gotta love Google for C to F conversions, but we have 90% humidity today. We'll be hanging around in the shade when it isn't pouring.

{97702}

Visit site
Ooops sorry everyone! Nope they are all off lead and exercise to their preferred degree ?.... which means Millie (small brindle) belts around like a maniac regardless of how hot it is, usually finding tennis balls on the way. Marty (black) mooches around in a very leisurely manner. Ace (big brindle) has the odd dash about but mainly mooches about. George beetles around everywhere enthusiastically, refuses my offers to carry him up the hill when he seems to be over heating then chills out in rhe shade ?

Parrotperson

Visit site
It isn't as hot here today but we're catching the edge of a tropical depression with all of the heavy showers and humidity. Of course when I took Rudy for his blood draw it started to pour. We're supposed to get up to 27C, gotta love Google for C to F conversions, but we have 90% humidity today. We'll be hanging around in the shade when it isn't pouring.

Lordy! where are you? I once went to Chicago on holiday. Walked out of door of hotel. turned round went straight back to meet my husband going out. h]He says "why are you going back in you've only just gone out". I say "go out. see what you think".

He went out, came straight back in and said "OMG the humidity!" Apparently it was 95%. I nearly died!

GSD Woman

Visit site
Parrotperson, I'm in cental Virginia. I'm refusing to turn on the air conditioning before June 1. We're soggy lazy butts today. I went out to pick up the dog poops and it started to rain again. I don't think I'll ever dry out.