We were attacked!!!

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
......by a vicious bag of potatoes
shocked.gif

On a short hack round the 'village' this evening we came up the road past a parked car. Just behind the car was an opened plastic bag of potatoes, with some spilled out onto the ground - none were actually in the road. I'd just opened my mouth to say to sister "Why would you bring your potatoes up here to throw them around?" when great numpty mare (16.3hh IDx) jumped up in the air and leapt sideways.
I can only assume that she was terrified of the potatoes
smirk.gif

Still don't understand why they were there - the nearest shop is at least a mile away
confused.gif

Fransurrey

Visit site
If that had been Henry, I'd have been caught unawares and had my hands yanked off as he went for the spuds, Pacman style. Many readers of that won't know what Pac Man is, which makes me feel a bit old...

equichoice

New User
Visit site
reminds me of the time I took my old boy out for our first hack at a new house. He calmly stood by and didn't even flinch at the convoy of 4 HUGE tractors with assorted trailers, forklifts and tankers attached. Didn't even mind the four noisy dogs chasing us down the road barking and snapping at his heels. Went round the corner to go past a table with some potatoes on it (that's how they sell them round here in Lincolnshire!) and he couldn't move. He just stood snorting and shaking uncontrollably at the sight of the terrifying potatoes.

Horse logic eh!!