WEE BURGIE ROLE CALL

Marquire

Visit site
Okay who is going to be going to Wee Burgie on Saturday?

Mr S and me are in section A of the BE90 trying to improve on our Aswanley outing last month (our first ever BE!) and thankfuly I'm not feeling as worried this time. I'm just rrying to remember the feeling I had coming through the finish clear!

[image]
IMG_9678-1.jpg
[/image]

muffinthemule

Visit site
Oh no is it really due to be warm...surely there's some mistake as it is Wee Burgie after all
smirk.gif

My 2 are like fluffy teaddy bears so hope there's a good breeze!
My first DR is 9:56 so have really lucked out
cool.gif

Good luck everyone!

gemjar82

Visit site
Im heading up too my dressage is 09.24 so thinking about trying to get a stable as coming from south of Aberdeen! Weather cant possibly be worse than last year!

Baileyhoss

Visit site
I think there will be a few people looking for stabling now with such early starts.

Give me a shout if anyone struggling for last minute stabling. I know a few local livery yards.

F x

MagicMelon

Visit site
Yep, I'm in the Novice. I don't dressage until almost 2pm so I plan to wash the horse, drive hour to event and walk the XC in the morning. Sounds like most of you will be finished when I arrive! We're XC'ing last which always sucks a bit as everyone else has gone home by then.

Good luck all!

kirstyfk

Visit site
I might have stable if anyone is needed (not sure what the bed will be like though. You might want to buy a bag of shavings)

I will be up the hill somewhere. I will take my camera so will try and take some pics