**Weekend Plans**

Gingerbird

Visit site
Friday - day off from work yay - but have to get OH's car serviced - boo!

Sat - fence judging at Hambledon with my friend.

Sun - spend some quality time with my boy and hopefully get a bit more of his winters coat out to try and smarten him up!

SpottedCat

Visit site
Just off to put up another 110 dormouse tubes today, then newt surveying tonight and tomorrow morning, then going from Wales to Cheltenham to watch them take down a building. Then work is OVER for the week, and assuming I am not too tired and am in time, load the grubby horse onto the grubby lorry and head down to the Hand to do either the 1m and the 1.05 or just the 1.05.

Sat - practice dressage for Sunday, clean tack and horse and lorry, plait horse, load lorry.

Sun - Off early doors to Powderham to do the Novice. There are only 12 people in my section whose names I don't recognise, so for this week my ambitions of not coming 20th or below are on hold LOL.
grin.gif

kick_On

Visit site
fri- off to hartpury to watch Tempi and hope meet other HHO divas
grin.gif
, then pm ride both,check new bit, so i can have a bit more respect xc, then walking xc course

sat - Rc area hunter trials pairs with both ggs, this did sound like a good idea BUT i'm think we're going to be entertainment
blush.gif
value
grin.gif

sun- Rural Rider training and pm- CHILLING
cool.gif

SSM

Visit site
Was going to take Donkey to Arena UK on Sunday, but have decieded to let her have the day off and will be grooming for Pagancloughie who is doing her first ex racer classes - also gives me a chance to peek at the Equestrian Life qualifiers and WH course.

And ram as many of their yummy burgers down my throat as I can!

nikki_07766

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Tomo my birthday! Not doing alot though as friends all seem to be elsewhere
frown.gif
Never mind. HT on Sunday, and thats about it!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Happy birthday
laugh.gif
, what hunter trials you going to?

SunshineTallulah

Visit site
Fri - OH is having a lesson
Sat - Off to West Wyc Sponsored Ride
Sun - leisurely hack about
Mon - I may have a lesson or go for a hack with chums

Jade2007

Visit site
Fri: Bootfair with some of my old things (all very cheap 20p-£5! with some decent things e.g. jodhs, show jacket
smile.gif
) Flat work on Tinker maybe.

Sat: Clean tack & Tinker. School tinker (maybe jumping, if anyone suggests anything good in comp. riders!).

Sun: Cobham Manor Unaff CMEC Championships Qualifier (95cm & 105cm).

smile.gif
x

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
Saturday - SJ / XC training at Gt Witchingham for daughter - and I'm taking the big mare to walk up some hills, it's a long drive and I might as well get some benefit out of it as well! Chance of mare being used as grandstand to teach from (not me).

Sunday - daughter competing Ely Eventing HT and I'm fence judging.

All of this is dependent on daughter's pony, who had a very rare mistake yesterday SJ, appearing to try to bounce a spread and ending up with a pole between his back legs and skinning his stifle. He's a bit bruised this morning but seems keen to be out and about so fingers crossed. If he's not right then we'll be going to fence judge anyway.

BBs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Looking forward to Withington

[/ QUOTE ]

You def coming then?
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hope so
smile.gif
been waiting for it since you first mentioned it
grin.gif

Baydale

Visit site
Friday - Lucca (OH's hunter-turned-eventer) being vetted so fingers crossed that goes ok. Having a get-together in the evening to watch the DVD of our Fernie Team Chase efforts.
laugh.gif

Saturday - BSJA at Laughton Manor, HumungaHorse and Hector. Could be interesting as it's indoors, 70 x 25, and HH is 17.3 now.....cue bouncing off walls and handbrake turns.
tongue.gif

Sunday - Hopefully sitting on Baby Baydale (Jupiter), who's 3 and seems to be ok with lungeing, saddle on, someone lying over him etc, so I'm the crash test dummy. Will try and get some photos as he is sooooo cute (sorry, proud mummy moment!)
blush.gif

lar

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Yey... I have something I can write about
grin.gif

Friday I have a lesson in the afternoon...

Sunday I am taking Hannah to Cockshot BD for the Prelim and Novice classes... it is her first time out for a month and a half because she was in disgrace the last time we went out
smile.gif

On Monday it is time to get on Grace and start walking her...
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! I'm going to Cockshot too! Just doing the prelim. May not see you though because I've asked for an early time and apparently she is starting at 8 because all the classes are chocka!

BTW - do we ring for times today or tomorrow? Always rung on a Thursday before but I'm sure the BD site says Friday

ClaireH78

Visit site
Worried1 - I am stabled at Speedgate. Didn't realise there was affiliated on this Saturday, well that gives me something to watch after I have finished clipping my cob first thing Sat morning.

I am then off to a Mark Boxall jumping clinic in the afternoon.

Sunday lesson at midday and nothing else planned!

wizoz

Visit site
Off to Powderham Saturday, can't wait
grin.gif
Going to take my hubby's camera but i'm not promising to get any decent pics
blush.gif

CastleMouse

Visit site
Not competing this weekend
frown.gif
Might go XC schooling Saturday though, and then going to help out a friend at the AIRC National hunter trial Championships in Flowerhill on Sunday...