****Weekend Plans***

ClaireH78

Visit site
I am so excited as I can post about weekend plans as I have some! Its my first showing show with George at Leeds Castle in Kent.

I am doing the Ridden Cob, Ridden Coloured and possibly in-hand coloured.

I can't wait. But it is a bit of a bummer as it clashes with Nurstead which is really local to my yard and I wanted to watch so may pop up on Saturday if I get all my cleaning done to have a nose

Nats_uk

Visit site
Have a fantastic time at the Masterclass - if I don't get up there I expect a full report and photos
grin.gif

Saturday will probably ride horse around farm - may brave it by myself!

Sunday - am either jump judging or vacc checking at Great Westwood for our RC area qualifiers (hope weather is good)

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
Spotted Cat and I are off to RC camp. Actually really looking forward to it!

digger2

Visit site
person looking at baby tonight for loan, schooling fri/sat rc show sun, nice and low key to get our outdoor rythm going

Bozzy

Visit site
Saturday - Going to see a horse for loan....fingers crossed

Sunday - Got a horse staying with me at the mo which I'm taking to Dene Farm XC. Also my horse is being picked up by his new owner so I'll be saying farewell to him.

Gamebird

Visit site
Am also doing the ODE at Felixkirk on Sunday. Do you have a secret signal so that I can spot you Hotellie?
I've got a very scrappy blue trailer with a labrador and a scruffy terrier. The horse is a plain dark brown TB with a red ribbon in its tail (but it doesn't kick really...)and I go XC in navy and yellow.

BBs

Visit site
Tomorrow night going out for Molineux's birthday
Saturday teaching in the morning, followed by riding and then shopping with Halfstep.
Sunday off to Withington for a catch up with MissDeMeena and Sarah Jane
grin.gif

ann-jen

Visit site
I am off on a XC ride and XC schooling on Saturday and just preying (a) I will have brakes and some semblance of control and (b) that the first time driving the wagon with actual horses inside goes without hitch.
On Sunday I'm show-jumping at Holmside Hall for the British Novice. I hope all the zooming around the XC the day before won't have gone to her head.
crazy.gif
tongue.gif

blakesmum

Visit site
Stressaging Saturday and Sunday

Got our first ever affiliated Elementary on Sunday and I'm worrying like mad about it. Gosh it seemed such a good idea when I entered it, but after today's tantrums I'm not so sure now lol

lizzieb

Visit site
I've got my first BE run of the season on Sunday in OPN at Bradwall with my sister's horse. I've got the ride as she's off injured all summer. I'm starting to get nervous as it's my first event with him and I only cross country schooled for the first time last night. I've got to go by myself too as Mum's busy with my little sister. That's another first too! Fingers crossed it all goes to plan. At least I've got late start times so don't have to be up at the crack of dawn
smile.gif

Taboo1968

Visit site
Friday - general messing around with horses and work
Saturday - keysoe - AMateur Showing Society show, but on foot!
Sunday - Doing horses nad having a relaxing day as OH is away
Monday - general messing around with horses and work again!
grin.gif

PaddyMonty

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Timefaulter...broken ginger one?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep, very broken.
frown.gif

Came in from field last thursday with cut on off fore 4 inches above knee from a kick.
Only had slight swelling and wasn't lame so cleaned up etc.
Friday slightly more swollen but after a day in the field was back to normal.
Saturday morning he looked like he'd had a leg transplant using an elephant as a donor.
shocked.gif
Knee the size of a mellon, swelling all the way up his leg and lots of heat. Immediate call to vet. Upshot is he has a deep level infection, not the cut itself but deep in leg. He's been on double dose antibiotics for 5 days.
Most of the swelling has now gone but still quite swollen around the site of the cut so vet comming out again today.
MK3DE now looking in doubt.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Safina

Visit site
oh no thats such bad news - fingers crossed the ABs sort the infection out asap. Just as a positive note my boy impaled himself on the fence last May with only 4 weeks to go and was stuck on box rest until the staples came out (14 days later!).

Keep us updated.

_jetset_

Visit site
Friday - a lesson on Hannah and riding Grace for 20 minutes in walk
Saturday - tweaking Hannah and tidying her up, then going visiting Troy before riding Grace for 25 minutes!
Sunday - I am going P17 and N33 on Han, and riding Grace for 25 minutes!

Baydale

Visit site
Saturday: I will be trying to be a proper showjumper with HumungaHorse and The Malingerer. Last weekend's attempts were aborted when 3yo relative of the above two decided to get me off and wipe his feet all over my ankle (TimeFaulter I definitely had the borrowed elephant leg before the ginger one).
wink.gif

Sunday: 11yo pony mad niece coming to help me for the day. (I like children, just couldn't eat a whole one).
tongue.gif

Best of luck to everyone who's competing.

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
After a week at the Welsh Masters it'll be a steady weekend with a couple of unaffiliated dressage tests at local riding club on Sunday & just chill out really

wizzi901

www.pony4u.co.uk
Stressage Regional Final on Sunday....Dog show saturday!! - no-one told me you could get long arena in a prelim class!! I know have a day to learn 4 extra letters of the alphabet!! EEEEKK!!!

Spot_the_Risk

www.animalcrackersdevon.co.uk
Got a show to go to, first one since summer 2006 as last year was such a wash out. Taking both the boys to the BSPA at The Grange, it's the first time I've had to prepare a traditional for the show ring, I have no idea how much time his feathers, mane and tail will take to clean up!