nothing really, just a quiet weekend
grin.gif

good luck to everyone
smile.gif

JenniferB

Visit site
Going to look at a flat tonight
crazy.gif
bit scared at the prospect of leaving home but I'm a big girl now, need to get sorted...

Tomorrow got to work, will have a play with Jack at night before Saturday.

Saturday grooming at P2P at Lanark - we've got 5 running so will be a very early start and a long hectic day but totally looking forward to it, hoping my favourite plays the game and finishes!

Sunday would love to be going to Ingliston for BSJA with Jack but not very likely so will probably aim to have a lesson instead. Could be doing with having a practice for stressage next weekend - still not ridden the N test yet and it's a bit more difficult than my usual prelims...

Good luck to all competing this weekend, red rosette vibes!x

Heidi1

Visit site
Not a very exciting one for me this weekend.

Sat : Up early ride and muck out, then feed shopping horses and humans, taking rug for repair and then relaxing in the evening with a bottle of wine and the OH.

Sun : Taking one of the girls for a nice hack and school the other two, muck out.

Bit boring for me really, good luck all who are competing and rest of you enjoy your weekend....

Bug

Visit site
Fri - receive delivery of new horse!!

Sat - play around with new horsey and have a little ride somewhere.

Sun - maybe unaff prelim on new horse but more likely a nice getting to know you hack!!

gabriellexxxx

Visit site
Today i've got some friends from uni coming to ride my ex-racer who hasnt been ridden in a week and neither of them have ridden in over 10 years but are insisting they both wanna jump! Should be interesting.

Tomorrow, got a jumping lesson on a friends horse in preperation for show-jumping on sunday. Wish me luck, i'll probably need it
tongue.gif

Good luck to all those competitng this weekend

PnO

Visit site
Nothing exciting for me either...

Fri: Probably give him a day off as is will be the first day off he's had in 8 days.

Sat: Hopefully the sun will still be shinning and we can go for a nice hack

Sun: Taking horsey to MKEC to pop round the 2'9ft - first showjumping show of the year! He's been going soooo well at home after lots of hard work over the last month or two...hopefully the hard work will pay off at a competition too!

Good luck everyone x

_jetset_

Visit site
I am having a weekend off competing as it is my birthday tomorrow!

Tomorrow I am unfortunately working in the afternoon, but giving my husband a riding lesson on Han in the morning
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
The time has come for him to ride for a job, so may as well start as we mean to go on and work him to the ground
smile.gif
Then he is taking me out for dinner at night and having a nice chilled out night before Saturday's shennanigans!!!

Saturday I am spending the morning lunging the girls and hopefully longlining the Troy monster now I have located his bridle
tongue.gif
(it was in my basement all along!!!) and then Saturday evening I am off for a very drunken night with family and friends
wink.gif

So, I am having a pony free day on Sunday as the trio are on full livery, and taking my Gran and Mum out for a late lunch (late as I will need a good couple of hours to get myself together after Sat night... not been out for ages so worried I am going to have first night out syndrome!!!)
smile.gif

nomini

Visit site
Sat: Working in the morning. Sold my coloured yesterday so taking him to his new home on Sunday - will be a sad day
frown.gif

Sun: BSJA at Norton Heath with Alisha - aiming to jump the 1m and 1.10 but if its hugely busy will do 1m and 1.05m
smile.gif

madgirl

Visit site
Sat: finish school...was hoping to get to see our old pointer run but school wont be finished in time.
frown.gif
instead will go to siddington P2P runner from the yard instead..... and Millbrook song riding??

Cop-Pop

Visit site
Saturday - first show of the season for the pony
grin.gif

Sunday - taking pics while a certain person dressages
smile.gif
then lesson in the evening
smile.gif

Evadiva1514

Visit site
Friday - Jumping & Schooling Twirly cob.

Saturday - Stewarding at Lincoln BE

Sunday - Taking Twirly coblet off to Elms Farm for the Unaff SJ, really looking forward to it!!
smile.gif

Also got to fit in riding Mr Moon now he's been given the go ahead to start work again and play with the babies!!
grin.gif

Gamebird

Visit site
Fri - off before work to ride two lots at a new racing yard to see whether they think I'm good enough for them to give me a Sat/Sun morning job
crazy.gif

Sat - Lincoln BE. Scary as our SJing has holes in it, but possibly less scary than Friday

Sun - possibly working 7-12 at new yard if I get the job and they want me to start straight away. Otherwise sleeping. All day.

lizzieb

Visit site
I've got a horse free weekend. Tomorrow night I'm off to the Our Champions annual awards dinner with work then Saturday I'm going to Birmingham to see boyfriend until Monday. Back to work on Tuesday.