***Weekend Plans***

RomanyMayday

Visit site
Friday; Going to a friends to have a play on her horseys :D
Saturday; Leaving for Hendersyde BE down in Kelso with both horses! Walk the course and do a bit of grooming too :)
Sunday; Hendersyde BE doing the BE100JR :)
Good Luck to all those competing :)

Cash

Visit site
weell it was going to be eland lodge for camp wich was to set us up for competing, instead of which i am lying in bed with a broken back.

hope everyone has fun :D

:( :( :( So so sorry to hear about this. You have such rubbish luck! Well done for being brave.

I am not doing much with my boy this weekend as he is not totally sound- I think back or shoulder, not helped by badly fitting saddle :( Physio out on Mon, farrier on Thurs and saddler too- expensive week! Am also aware that summer seems to be going way too fast and I haven't really achieved any of my summer goals. :(

TopTotty

Visit site
Skipton BE90RF on Sunday...please keep everything crossed as I need to be in the top 25% to get to Badminton next year......woo..wooo

Jezzerbell

Visit site
Off to Elms Farm BD Sunday, thats if I can ever get my times off them!! Had really good lesson on Wed so hoping to put this into practice in E57, will be spending stupid amount of time on Sat getting the dirty brown pony sparkly white (and then probably doing it all over again Sunday before we go) Oh the joys of a leopard spot who loves, muck, mud, poo anything which can make him not white! ;)

SamuelWhiskers

Visit site
Going to Newark Dressage on Sunday for Prelim 14, continuing the dressage practice! They also have show jump schooling, so thought i'd do that aftewards too!

Nothing very exciting, but gets the ned out and about!

Good luck everyone else competing ;-)

spidge

Visit site
Well unlike all of you, I shall be photographing! Much like any other weekend really...

Saturday we are doing the combined training at Felbridge and Sunday the Ardingly RC summer show plus the unaffiliated derby at Felbridge.

It's a busy time of year for most I guess.

Cazzah

Visit site
Busy 'family day' tomorrow, then off to do a couple of unaff classes on Sunday - 90cm and then our first 1m in prep for ODE in a fortnight. :D