***Weekend Plans***

Rosiefan

Visit site
Spring is definitely on the way - very hairy cat is leaving clumps of fur all over the house :(.
Don't know what, if anything, competitive is happening this weekend yet......BUT, Isleham entries open on Saturday. Yes! :) :D

mudmonkey17

Visit site
As on annual leave and got a weekend off for a change (well apart from an extra night shift on saturday night) so made plans for a change :)

Friday- lesson with my regular instructor who is an eventer, proabably be flatwork as we don't jump much anymore and got a dressage comp in 3 weeks time so need straightening out before then :)

Saturday- group polework and grids lesson with a new instructor, just to add some interest in for him and good for him to work in a group sitaution

Sunday- realxing hack :)

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
Going home for the first time since christmas (and so the first time I've ridden for nearly a month!).
So will just be hacking and will fit in a schooling session with my new Ideal Jessica dressage saddle :D My first proper dressage saddle, hopefully it will turn me into a dressage diva ;)

nat_cal

Visit site
Fri - uni in the morning and going to jump madam at home in the afternoon

Sat - nephews 2nd birthday party (joy!!!!), probably go for a hack and sort stuff out for Sunday

Sunday - BS at Kingston Maurward, going to attempt to qualify for blue chip but to be honset will be happy with a nice DC as havent competed since end Nov!!

(Should probably plan some lessons and start writing next assignment at some point aswell!!!)

Good luck to everyone competing!

BombayMix

Visit site
Fri - TB having his back done due to doing something terrible to it whilst out hacking in walk :rolleyes: and hopefully I will be allowed out for a whiz around on the Hairy Pony :D

Sat - Attack number 2 on HP's mane

Sun - Hopefully have a little sit on TB (dependant on what back woman says) to see if it is all sorted

charlimouse

Visit site
Friday - me and a friend have hired a local indoor, so taking Harry for a jump.

Saturday - Taking Jem to do the JAS at Bishop Burton, doing the BE100 and the Novice. Jems first attempt at a Novice track, and she hasn't had a jumping outing since Norton Disney!

Sunday - No plans at the moment. I'm hoping to keep it that way!!!!

nikkimariet

Visit site
Friday - Fig will be a free agent with an early tea, as he was fab tonight so deserves a day off and I'm otherwise engaged with a bottle of wine at the pub....

Sat - Schooling session with Fig, will work on getting him softer through walk/trot transitions and calming down the trot/canter transitions! Watching a couple of friends compete up the road doing some BD in the afternoon :cool:

Sun - Going to take Fig for a walk down the road (only walk and not very far as he's not long had his shoes off). Don't want him to forget that he *can* hack ;):rolleyes: PS will accompany me on Fatboy Bruce :p

Saf

community.webshots.com
Think it was Saratoga? I am also there at Merrist for the Med, first BD since Sept woops and regionals next week, nothing like leaving it till last min and she is totally wild :eek:

Good luck to everyone and those doing the Richard clinic very jealous, its at friends yard love it there :D

Paladine

Visit site
Fri- working all day, light ride on E if it's not too wet from rain here tonight.

Sat- dressage lesson for E, jumping lesson for Bennigan.

Sun- hauling 2 hours with a friend to go to one of the nicest courses here on the east coast for XC- and it's sand based so footing should be perfect. Calling for sun. Great time to kick off our quest to do rated events this year with Bennigan.

Prince&Porper

Visit site
Sat - first ever (and possibly last:rolleyes:)dressage outting for the newish boy

Sun - Jumping lesson

Mon - trying to forget (and hide from OH) how much the weekend has cost!

Saratoga

Visit site
Think it was Saratoga? I am also there at Merrist for the Med, first BD since Sept woops and regionals next week, nothing like leaving it till last min and she is totally wild :eek:

Good luck to everyone and those doing the Richard clinic very jealous, its at friends yard love it there :D

It will be our first BD this year too, last time we headed out was Nov 11. So I'll be on the probably sharp, incredibly spooky ginger thing that looks identical to his father Jazz!

What time are you on?

x

illy89

Visit site
Saturday I am driving home from uni, dropping in at my sj instructors yard to visit my 6yo and give him lots of cuddles as I am missing him lots, he is there for a couple of weeks schooling as he has been a bit of a monkey recently and i've had exams at uni which I needed to concentrate on - think we have hit the stroppy sixes, although apparently he has been an angel since he has been there!! :rolleyes: Then I will ride Purdy, my eventer, when I get home - hopefully hack her out and do some fitness work with her.

Sunday morning I have a dressage lesson with Baydale on Purdy which I am very much looking forward to :D then back to the grindstone, 3rd year of uni sucks!! :(

BYR

Visit site
Today - Already done! Had a lesson this morning for his SJ in the same arena he will be doing BD in tomorrow, hopefully he will be able to define between the two and not jump the white boards !

Tomorrow we are at the BD at vale view for two Elems - see you there PS & Nikki :)

Sunday Milo will have a relaxing hack and I will attempt to school the crazy mare coming back into work!

Good luck to all competing :)

Fairy Dust

Visit site
Today- have a lady coming back for second viewing of my horse, I think she is going to put down the deposit today so very sad :(

Sat- Off to Dubai for the week so no riding for me :D

little_flea

Visit site
Hauling sister and Maggie to Patchetts for pre-regionals stressage horror. Novice and Elementary 59 (horrible test) hours apart doe to everyone else wanting to practise before Regionals next week...

My trainer is away so also have 7 or 8 horses to ride both days. Sore bum for me.

Maloo

Visit site
Well for the first time ever I can post on this thread!!

Saturday - up and ride/school really early as the Hunt are meeting opposite us and Zac will be unable to concentrate if they are in the vicinity!

Sunday - Off to a local dressage competition (I wont even say at what level after reading the level everyone else is competing at) This is a huge deal for us as Zac was my daughters Point to Pointer who did a leg at about the same time as I had to have my old horse PTS. I took him on after this (we didnt want to risk him doing the leg again) so I've been responsible for bringing him back into work and transform him from a "I go fast in a straight line and jump really big jumps" to being a "I look after Mum and am her hack as well as hopefully dressage pony and riding club allrounder" :). I just hope I can keep my nerves in check enough to enjoy it!!

Have fun everyone