***Weekend Plans***

JGC

Visit site
I love Reservoir Cob too!

I will be off to do two dressage tests on Sunday (leaving Saturday night; French equivalent of elementaries, I think) so all time prior to that will be spent washing, soaping, packing, polishing and generally cleaning. Oh, and learning my tests.

Horsies will have a day off on Monday and I will be trying OH's new boat on the lake - hopefully in the sun!

claire_p2001

asdexploitvangroenhove.weebly.com
I wish I was having a LouiseM lesson :( Its rubbish being the only SJing HHOer in Herts!!

But instead i'm off to Keysoe on Sunday for the Blue Rib Scope Q last week I had the last fence down hopefully this week i'll be a little luckier (or ride a lot better :))

Worried1

Visit site
Lots of cow pony playing :D so far we have been trimmed with trimmers, mane pulled, ridden by all of Team Worried (inc Mini W)!!!!

Decided on the name Lilly as that's in her passport!

I've booked the saddler, dentist and the farrier!!!!

This weekend we have the first of this years camps! So we will be hosting 7 horses and 8 riders for the weekend starting with lessons Friday afternoon.

12 of us out for dinner Friday, lessons all day Saturday then a BBQ in the evening.

Lessons Sunday morning and then we wave our guests off and go into overdrive preparing for our demo with Andrew Murphy on Thursday! Knackered just thinking about it!!!!!

Rosiefan

Visit site
I think we're SJing at Long Melford on Sunday - best take some suncream I guess ;). I'm loving how the volume of posts on here has dropped dramatically since the sun started shining :D

Tank_08

Visit site
fri evening - last minute flat work prep for saturday, lots of tack cleaning, picnic making and panicking
sat - My second BE event , having a go at Berriewood BE80, aiming to get a better dressage score than last time (40 something :0), get another lovely showjumping round, and get a clear xc.
sun - hopefully not in A&E :D

star

Visit site
First BE100 of the year at Borde Hill on Sunday. Not liking this weather though. It will turn the orange one into a lazy git!

Sportyspots

Visit site
Another vote for Reservoir Cob!

Stuck at work all weekend again urrgg! Very jealous of everyone on the Louisem clinic - enjoy. Will have to make do with reading your reports!

On the plus side didn't get called into work weds so nipped of to The Jays, won the Disco, rode like a pleb in the 1.05!!!

hcm88

Visit site
Tomorrow I'm at Pontispool with one, then unaff dressage with the younger ones on Sunday. Other than that leisurely hacking in the sun!

_EVS_

Visit site
I will be jealously wishing I was having a LouiseM lesson - reports so far look like she is an amazing tutor...

Instead I will be BSing at Allens Hill on Saturday (though not liking this heat!) and Sunday I will be packing to go on holiday on Wednesday woo hoo!!!

Enjoy the sun everyone!!

Shipley

Visit site
RC ODE Qualifier at Ely Eventing Centre and first run of the season (have done the FOTH so have at least competed XC!) cant wait

Bug

Visit site
Nothing really as I have had a busy week!
Wed - unaff dressage
Thurs - LouiseM lesson :)
Fri - flatwork lesson
Sat - day at leisure for Flynn and I!
Sun - working at yard. Will probably just hack out through the woods

millseysister

Visit site
Sat - Have a go at Dressage say at Moreton Equestrian, I am not good with dressage, so terrified and praying I don't look completely out of place!

Sun - Team SJ for Shillingstone and District RC at Gillingham, really want Lily to go well as she's been amazing the last couple comps I've done with her and being a team thing and I don't even know the other team members I'm somewhat nervous!

jenbleep

Visit site
Can I join even though I don't own a horse and techincally my event is on Wednesday?! :D

Tomorrow: Not a lot horsey I'm afraid!

Sunday: Landhydrock ODE which I will be spectating, watching and grooming (if she needs me) the woman who's horse I ride and a few other friends. Should be a good day out!

Monday/Tuesday: Schooling and a lesson in prep for...

Wednesday: Dressage!! I think as long as I remember where I am going and sit up all will be good :D

Ohh and I need to get some sun cream dammit! :D

Laafet

adventuresinblackandwhite.co.uk
Well today I'm working and getting Nickel clean for tomorrow. Then tomorrow I am going to RC for Dressage, not looking forward to the four, yes four hour wait between tests. I messed up really as it is a qualifier for the RC Champs with the Combined Training. We are not doing that but it means that our times are so bad to allow for those who are jumping to do their stressage well in advance.

WelshTilly

Visit site
Ooo oooo oooo can I join this will be my first comp thread!! Nothing exciting though

Unaff dressage sun fingers crossed we just get through it and don't come last!!

Next weekend we have our first dressage camp .... :D

K x