****Weekend Plans****

Ferdinase514

Visit site
Busy, busy here after a quiet weekend last week...

Sat: Riding Cob and the BD Northern Ball (MH has the most stunning dress....wish I was that thin :eek: )

Sun: Aldham Mill BD with Fitzenburger doing another 2 novices.....

Enjoy!

F514 :)

Jesstickle

Visit site
Oo. Have fun at your ball. We need pictures!

Sat I'm going CR jumping on Nitty and Sunday I need to do a mammoth poo picking session and get OH to fix my trailer ramp

Chaptertwo

Visit site

Sat: Riding Cob and the BD Northern Ball (MH has the most stunning dress....wish I was that thin :eek: )

Enjoy!

Sounds exciting :) have a good one!!

Saturday AM I am clipping my hairy cow pony followed by a schooling session and short hack then Sunday I am doing some jumping, grid work etc maybe also followed by a very short hack then off to the cinema hopefully to see Skyfall! :D

Tinks81

Visit site
My winter jumping has started !!!

Felbridge Saturday for Nicole Pavitt to get used to Phoenix as she is jumping her in the winter novice in a few weeks as lou is 20th on rankings list !!

tinap

Visit site
Sat - am, taking baby pony to try & get its last DC in brit novice ready for selling

pm, someone coming to try the boy that's for sale

Sun: discovery & coral blue chip qualifier for the boy to try & get to sell with him :D

Have a good weekend everyone & good luck to those out competing xxx

glamourpuss

Visit site
A quiet one for me. I have about a gazillion jobs that I need to get done.
Problem is I'm also at a ball on Saturday night (not a BD one though) so Sunday will most probably be a write off as I actually die from a hangover - why do hangovers get so bad the older you get? :(

Heidi1

Visit site

Enjoy!

Have fun and we need photos.........

Sat : Your Horse Live with my mum, my nice OH is doing the 4, so I don't have to have a silly early start, bless him.

Sun : Hack my girls out, was tails and then take OH for a drink and bite to eat....

Good luck all who are competing and rest of you have a good weekend...x

Ferdinase514

Visit site
Thanks everyone!

Am a little concerned I might be outdone my MH on the dress front (I am usually the glam one?! :eek: ) but will attempt to get some pics :)

Sunday might involve a large hangover..... ;)

Twiglet

Visit site
Can't ride because stooopid saddle doesn't fit monster sized horse anymore :(

Saddler meant to be out today...is it me or is this a bit off?: Had a call just before saddler was due to say that she (the master saddler) had had to go into hospital so couldn't attend, but her colleague (ie. shop manager) would be attending instead. She isn't saddlery qualified as far as I can see, and the cost is the same....and I don't want someone who isn't qualified fitting my saddle. Not on surely?

Anyhoo, Saturday I have my fiance's homecoming ball which has been a long time coming, then we're off to Cuba for two weeks....so horse will no doubt be fat and happy for a fortnight and probably require rebacking when I get home.

arizonahoney

Visit site
Hunting Saturday :D
Attempting to drag myself out of bed Sunday - and then taking my broken pony for a little in-hand walk and some clicker training.

Escada2004

Visit site
Sat im off to YHL to spend lots of money :D

Sun hack in the morning and then will spend the rest of the day cleaning and packing the lorry for Aintree Am finals :)

Have fun everyone and good luck to those competing :)

Escada2004

Visit site
KatB - i think we are going more for experience :) she is only young and not going to be galloping around, but some good double clears are expected ;) will def report when i get back, good or bad! :)

showjumpingfilly

Visit site
Good luck all competing!

Have fun Escada - was looking at the results for some of the qualifiers round me - the 110 only had 7 in it - but only one went clear in first round so only she qualified!!! And the 1m only 6 qualified! Crazy.

Twiglet - i'd definately be very unimpressed with that - tbh I think i'd rather reschedule.

At some point this weekebnd i'll be clipping - again! I don't want to up there rugs (when temp drops) until theye been clipped again and considering its been frosty and below 0 already i think i should get a move on!

Will try and hack one day and do some jumping exercises the other.

Rug shopping too hopefully :)

Escada2004

Visit site
showjumpingfilly - OMG really??? Most i saw had plenty in, the two early 1m i jumped had 50 in them :eek: typical! So i had to treck to summerhouse, still 30 in it and 11 clears! I think it will def be quieter this year as numbers definately down in the qualifiers especially the 1.10m and 1.15m which is a shame :(

not_with_it

Visit site

Enjoy!

I might see you on sunday. :D Not sure whether I want to reveal my identity, It will depend on how well pony goes.:D

Sportyspots

Visit site
Stuck at work sat and sun night but secretly hoping we get gail force winds sat night allowing for a couple hours sleep then nip down to Wix BS for a class. Can't beleive the entries people quoting for amateur second rounds! I've run out of holiday so couldn't make any!

Good luck all competeting and those going to YHL, enjoy

Ferdinase514

Visit site
Ooooooh Nat how exciting!!! I have the scabbiest blue peeling Ford cargo with vanity plates, so easy to spot...and we're debuting the puppy of unknown origin too - its his first trip out :)

You had a very lucky escape, they asked me to judge on sun but Ells was already entered :) she was not impressed I declared conflict as she's still chasing 67%+ score ;)

Ferdinase514

Visit site
Puppy of unknown origin...

Diesel.jpg

Worried1

Visit site
Ball pictures are a must! Sounds like it could be messy!

Tomorrow Arthur and Trevor are at Stilebridge for elementary and novice classes.

Saturday we have a client's horse arriving to be based with us.

Monday Benny is being vetted so I'm :) but also :(

Good luck if you're competing this weekend

showjumpingfilly

Visit site
Venues around Essex! Saw the results on BS website.

Was shocked. Went to watch one once and people were everywhere! Wished id qualified 110, would have only had to jump clear first round!