****Weekend Plans****

Ferdinase514

Visit site
Jess: We think he is Saluki X. Dumped at a petrol station up norf so is called Diesel. Had very wonky front legs as not been fed, but all straight now :)

Worried: Messy.....hmmm yes. Sunday might be a struggle for me.

Jesstickle

Visit site
Jess: We think he is Saluki X. Dumped at a petrol station up norf so is called Diesel. Had very wonky front legs as not been fed, but all straight now :)

What ever he is he is yummy. I just lost my hound but they're the best dogs ever (mind was an RSPCA reject, also of unknown origin :D )

Tonks

Visit site
My weekend plan is to consume enough wine that would probably kill a small donkey......having all sorts of stress at the moment....including my horsey being confined to walk/trot only due to back problems.

JackJill

Visit site
Last training session before Amateur Champs on Sat then course building for the local show on Sunday. Excited much for Aintree, can't wait. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Escada2004

Visit site
Venues around Essex! Saw the results on BS website.

Was shocked. Went to watch one once and people were everywhere! Wished id qualified 110, would have only had to jump clear first round!

I wish i had qualified 1.10m to but Lily had only just stepped up to 1.10m then, did one first round and finished 7th :rolleyes: oh well never mind!

elliefiz

Visit site
Finally got a brand spanking new perfectly fitting saddle after 3 previous disasters. Was looking forward to a weekend of all guns blazing and getting horse doing some proper work- rode him on weds after saddle was fitted and i was so happy i could have cried. Had vet out yesterday to give the beast a look over and decision was made to medicate his hocks so now have 5 days of no riding grrrrr!

Going to head over to Ireland instead and do some hunting instead yipeeee!

Good luck to all those competing!

JackJill

Visit site
Escada would be great to meet you, I'm a bit shy at introducing myself but I have a very large skinny white horse, would be great to say hello!

not_with_it

Visit site
Ooooooh Nat how exciting!!! I have the scabbiest blue peeling Ford cargo with vanity plates, so easy to spot...and we're debuting the puppy of unknown origin too - its his first trip out :)

You had a very lucky escape, they asked me to judge on sun but Ells was already entered :) she was not impressed I declared conflict as she's still chasing 67%+ score ;)

I will look out for the puppy. It's a shame you arent judging. I had boycoted the venue because they always used the same judge who for some reason doesnt like Gin :mad: but there is nothing else close by and we need an outing.

Bustalot

Visit site
Friday evening - Gearing myself up for two weeks off work!! Yippppeeee. So lots of time to spend with ponies :)

Saturday - Lesson time - the 1st in about 4 weeks :eek: Not sure how it managed to be so long in between my last one!

Sunday - Your Horse live - Wonderful BF taking me as its my b'day next week (think he just sees it an easy way to get me presents without actually having to think about what to buy! lol :p) Bless him wanting to go though and happily taking me :D

Its not quite the weekend but seeing as I have a 2 week long weekend.....

Tuesday - taking the 5 year old pony out for the 1st time, think i may be a little bit mad! But got to start somewhere with him. Not sure how much he has done previously getting out and about so it could be interesting!! just hired a school elsewhere for a lesson to keep it all calm and chilled :D

Good luck to all those competing this weekend :)

applecart14

Visit site
Going to Weston Lawns to do dressage following a fall and getting knocked out the other day Dad has 'banned' me from jumping. I said I'd start again in the New Year but a fortnight on I am gagging for a jump on my horse.

So its off to Weston Lawns to do two classes, one class has two others in there and the second class, the Nov 34 is just me, so at least I will come first!! LOL

just seems such a waste of time really, feel so sad and depressed and giving up my love of showjumping as I know my Dad wants me to stop for good.

lou_lou

Visit site
I'm off to Addington Sunday for the Blue Chip Star Qualifier :)

Also getting my pony back from loan tomorrow after 6 years so excited!!

Good luck to all competing!

Jenni_

www.facebook.com
working friday night,saturday till 12.30pm, saturday night from 7pm, sunday day and sunday night :(

I'm using my spare time on Saturday afternoon to give a local very horse mad but horseless young girl a nice afternoon - going to let her groom Dash and maybe have a sit on. hope she enjoys herself!

Escada2004

Visit site
Escada would be great to meet you, I'm a bit shy at introducing myself but I have a very large skinny white horse, would be great to say hello!

JackJill - What classes are you in? PM me your horses name i will look out for you and come say hi :D im on a little dark bay mare with a very long name in the 1m and 1.05m ;)