****Weekend Plans****

Ferdinase514

Visit site
Quiet one up Norf, partly as MH is working and partly as I am very behind with MBA work *opps*

Sat/Mon: hack, MBA

Sun: judge Novice section at Bishop Burton BE

Enjoy!

F514 :)

Javabb94

Visit site
Thu - intro B tonight on J (first comp since oct/nov) ride A as well

Fri - hack both hopefully

Sat - school both

Sun - hack both

Fairly quiet weekend!!

Good luck to anyone else competing :)

lou_lou

Visit site
Excited about this one as off to herts county show Saturday to jump and hopefully it won't rain this year :) my boy is sadly up for sale so this might be out last show together so we want to go out with a bang!

Jenni_

www.facebook.com
Jazz gets her shoes done tomorrow after pulling one off last week randomly so I just gave her a week of because we've no school- so Sunday I'll be practicing for our dressage next week.

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
Off to Italy for 8 nights on a 6am flight tmrw from Manchester, so a nice early 2.30am start.

No mucking out twice a day for box rest for 9 days with no riding to compensate for effort - wheeeeeee! :D

Heidi1

Visit site
Break up tomorrow from work for a week and I really can't wait.

Sat - Thur : Ride my girls, muck out and do some shopping, chill, walk the dog and OH, do more shopping and have some meals out with OH and my Mum.

Fri : Vet, farrier and dentist all coming at 9.30 to do teeth, x-rays and shoeing, busy morning me thinks.

Thanks to Your Horse I have two tickets to Bolsworth Classic, so off to that with my lovely OH either Thurs, Sat or Sun...

Good luck all who are competing and rest of you have a good bank holiday...x

Cazzah

Visit site
Busy one here!
Thursday: lunge after work
Friday PM: hack and practice dressage test
Saturday: New shoes for Baz then XC clinic in afternoon
Sunday: More dressage practice/hacking
Monday: quick lunge as having a family day

Competing at Shelford next wednesday so doing my best to get ready as work has been a bit chaotic recently and hindered play!

Worried1

Visit site
Still waiting for a foal! I am very tired now...
Mr W is away ALL weekend teaching :(
I am home alone so have enlisted my sister to come and stay and am hoping her skills as a paramedic will not be necessary in the delivery of our mini-Diva!
Good luck if you are out and about :)

dollymix

Visit site
Sat: Hack the welshie
Sun: a mare I'm selling is doing ridden and WH class at Hambleton show
Mon: would quite like to box up somewhere, poss the beach!!

ShowJumperBeckii

Visit site
Thursday Pessoa
Friday evening- poke work and tiny jump clinic for new baby horse which I'm overly excited about as I haven't been out too any kind of show type thing since October 2011:O
Saturday- gentle hack
Sunday- off to sunny Cyprus:D

vam

Visit site
I have just re newed my horses affliation which means he will probally brake soon :rolleyes: so to start us off we are going to either Royal Leisure or Farnham to jump a BN and maybe a Disc on Sunday. Other than that a fairly quite weekend. Good luck everyone competing :)

BeckyD

Visit site
Long weekend for me as I'm not working tomorrow, so:

Friday am lesson, Friday pm canter work
Saturday - short walk hack and look for wooden flooring (finally!) to do hallway at home
Sunday - hack out and school at same time.
Monday - Shelford BE90 (yay! first BE of the year!).

Good luck everyone out and about.

digger2

Visit site
settling into our new life in sunny Devon!! Heard it was snowing today back in Lancs!

Finding some stables the boys - harder than I imagined, and hoping to check out Pontispool maybe Monday.

Walrus

Visit site
Dressage on Sat: first attempt at 2 prelim tests and no intro - no reader so wetting myself about memory loss plus pony, who was going beautifully when I entered last week is like a pogo stick on speed this week!

Job interview prep the rest of the long weekend.

Laafet

adventuresinblackandwhite.co.uk
Finally I get to write about a competition! Am off to a local combined training on Sunday. Our first one ever and first competition of the season. Which is a bit sad but my new job is a time vampire so no chance to make grand plans or potential for another big season like last year. :-(

Sportyspots

Visit site
Busy, busy, busy!
Last night xc schooling at Poplar - popped nicely round all the 100 fences so feeling confident about our BE100 debut.
Tomorrow at Houghton for the eventers gp and a BS class before watching proper eventers.
Sunday team sj. Bit worried after seeing my appalling position in some photos new local BS centre posted on fb as also in style!
Back to work for a couple days then Suffolk show, my local county show for baby orangespots outing in ridden sport horse classes. Please, please weather gods save the wind for when I'm actually at work! If anyone remembers cancelled last year due to wind!

doratheexplorer

Visit site
Today - finish packing and then trim B within an inch of his life
Saturday - move to Buckinghamshire for new job with B and my Whippet
Sunday - first day of new job!!

I'm soooooo excited :)

viceversa

Visit site
Today - finish work at 12.15 woo :) in order to hopefully go SJ training then stop off and do some fast work on the way home. However these 60mph winds aren't making it look too hopefull!
Tomorrow - lesson
Sunday - May hack in the afternoon, or school.
Monday - Either xc schooling or boxing up for a nice hack somewhere with a friend :)

Hope the weather is good Sat and Sun as they say it is going to be!! :)

mil1212

Visit site
Berriewood 100 tomorrow, don't do dressage until 4.35pm so no idea what I am going to do for the rest of the day!
Going to Monkey World on Sunday with friends, don't know what to expect with that :D
Next week is busy too, Stafford county on Wednesday and Bolesworth Thursday, poor horse will be pooped!

tilly_monster

Visit site
Saturday I'm work all day but will get a few hours off in the afternoon to hack both boys
Sunday I'm off to borde hill with Sam, only got off the wait list on Wednesday,
Monday I'm back to work
Thursday I'm off to the Suffolk show for ROR

Kal

Visit site
Sat - May go to Herts County to watch.

Sun - Going to help and watch a friend doing her first Trek competition.

The rest of Sun and Mon hacking out, painting house and general boring stuff.

Have a good bank holiday everyone.

JGC

Visit site
Tonight - Going to pick up my new horsey - squeeeeeeeee!!!!
Sat and Sun - Playing with said new horsey and making a fuss of my youngster who is leaving for training livery (5 hours away, gulp) on Monday.

squiz22

Visit site
Today I have my dressage trainer schooling Winnie for the first time so hoping it all goes well. I'll then be able to ride my new addition Orange (hes brown) this evening.
Tomorrow I shall hack Orange and I have a SJ lesson in the afternoon with Winnie.
Sunday I shall be preparing Winnie for Borde Hill as he's in the Open Novice sec on the monday. Orange will fit in around winnie. I am also going to walk the boundary of the new house we've bought.. it has 11 acres!! Very exicting!

Also going to see Hangover 3 tonight... love a bit of Bradley Cooper ;)

Happy long weekend everyone xxx

sarahann1

Visit site
Fri: wee bit of schooling, trying to repair my brave pants.
Sat: non horsey day, looking at kitchens and bathrooms
Sun: Grooming for, at the last count, 3 folk from my yard at the local RC summer show. So basically running about like a blue bummed fly trying to help as many as I can! They are all doing different classes, hopefully at different times or I'll be running between rings like a loon :)