****Weekend Plans****

Ferdinase514

Visit site
Busy, busy....

Sat: Little Dog agility, MBA (I write this every week and do so little of it....), Clean Cob and Scrub house. Messy night out in Huddersfield with Elli's work friends.

Sun:Show avec La Cob Spectactulaire.

Mon/Tues: Visit from the Mummy and Daddy MH to see how their new purchase is progressing with his training.

Enjoy!

F514 :)

little_flea

Visit site
I need to de-yellowify my grey mare and I will take her to either Quainton or Patchetts to jump the Newcomers and Foxhunter. (Unless my boyfriend manages to blag us some Glastonbury passes in which case I will happily forget all about horses for a few days)...

lucemoose

Visit site
Meant to be working on Saturday and then just pop the pony over a few fences
Sunday teach a few hours in the morning then hopefully get to a show hunter event, I've never done show hunter before and am excited!

However the pony fell over on the road yesterday :( so now I'm probably calling the vets/ cold hosing all week :(

tilly_monster

Visit site
My weekend starts today
Today- royal Norfolk show for the ROR with Roo
Tomorrow and Saturday will just be hacking and schooling for both boys
And Sunday we will be going unaff show jumping with Roo and maybe a BBQ when we get back

Llanali

Visit site
Today it's working, tonight it's dog grooming....

Friday- Windsor Champ Show with three hounds.... By myself as husband forgot to book himself off work! Grrr. Not horrendous but three big strong hunting hounds at 7 months pregnant all day at a show....yawn already.

Friday night: bath the horse, bath me and collapse.

Saturday: Quainton for the KJ and Adventurer qualifiers, will take one horse and two dogs as we are due nice weather :)

Saturday night: dinner with old friends!

Sunday: IKEA and a house viewing....... And all the work I should have done today but I can't be bothered to do.

Javabb94

Visit site
Fri- arrive Home from being away and ride both
Sat - Intro A with A probably school J
Sun - hack both weather dependent!

Hopefully we will do ok at dressage!

katiieking

Visit site
Friday Evening; Washing & Riding
Saturday; Working & Hacking
Sunday; Pony Club Team Selections *eeeeek*

Seriously excited & seriously nervous!

Twiglet

Visit site
Hullo. Is new purchase the change of ownership or have you been hiding a new pony?

Got a Nick Gauntlett SJ clinic on Saturday, terribly excited as the giant ginger appears to have discovered a love of jumping in the last couple of weeks. Hugely exciting XC schooling session this week when for the first time he was really taking me into the jumps and attacking them. Was having to use brakes for the first time....it felt pretty awesome :D

Sunday back to Essex for an Ingatestone visit with obligatory fry up...there is literally nowhere to compare to that place :)

JGC

Visit site
Friday - driving up to Paris
Saturday - riding my youngster who is training up there and who I haven't ridden since last November because I completely lost confidence on her - gulp! and taking the dogs to the park in Versailles, should be interesting!
Sunday - hopefully riding youngster again then the long road back home!

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
JGC are you going to the L'eau des Suisses? I sat in there having a picnic dinner, its beautiful!

This weekend my family + all our 4 dogs are off for a weekend by the beach in Northumberland for my mum's birthday, can't wait for some time away and the weather looks ok. Box rested horse is being looked after by a friend (paid!) and will resume rehab walking on monday :)

Good luck to all those competing

EveningStar

Visit site
*fingers crossed* am trying to organise a couple of lessons over the weekend with a new instructor. Just need to sort logistics as it has to be off the yard as we aren't allowed to be taught by other instructors at yard.

Am in dire need of being taught how to actually ride my horse so hope new instructor may do the trick

arizonahoney

Visit site
Saturday morning, I'm going to the Area 8 side saddle show at Ardingly. This will necessitate getting up horribly early to wash and plait my beast :D

Sunday, I am taking some visiting cousins to do Columbia Road / Brick Lane / Spitalfields.

dafthoss

Visit site
Friday: off to a horsey sale with lots of friends and will do some flat work with pony.

Saturday: walk course, bath and plait pony.

Sunday: off eventing again :D any spare 'go over the show jumps' thoughts most appreciated and hopefully he will remember how fun xc is.

bounce

Visit site
Friday I have a day off work to catch up on all the jobs in the field I am just not getting around to at the moment as well as tidying up the house as my new kittens are creating havoc.

Saturday will be bath day for both of my grey boys if the weather is nice.

Sunday I'm off to a low key dressage comp with my project who has only been in work a short time to do a walk and trot test and get used to the white boards. Hopefully our test won't be done all in the centre of the 20 x 40 arena!

Morrigan_Lady

www.teamterrellshowjumping.co.uk
Viewing a house tomoz, exciting!
Aston Martin centinery open day in Gaydon sat morn, body protector shopping sat pm, posh dinner with the hubby and inlaws In the eve.
Sun, race for life MK in morn and flat work lesson sun pm
Monday, full body sports massage!!!!

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
Fri: Poo Picking party at the yard :D, hopefully we will be able to make the slackers actually do their fair share!

Sat: Hopefully if dad is out fishing for the day, me and mum will take the ponies out somewhere (possibly the beach :)). Then need to walk to course at Smallwood....

Sun: ODE at Smallwood run by Macclesfield and District Riding Club. Entered class 2 70-75cm so fingers crossed we complete! Just seen my times and not too early which is nice :).

Good luck everyone who is competing this weekend x x

Bright_Spark

Visit site
Friday - jumping both and prepping for Saturday
Saturday - U/A jumping on Matti (meep)
Sunday - birthday party at the yard/ crazy hack/ games/ general madness :p

Holidays_are_coming

Visit site
Friday am I've got a lesson at my yard now I have a school I have that luxury!

Sat ill try and squeeze a ride in before I head off to see Robbie Williams at Wembley getting there early to try and get in the gold circle.

Sun nice hack before taking the dog to a show for some agility practice.

Antw23uk

Visit site
Saturday at Wing local show, will be acting as groom and my horse wil be ridden by a friend as im rubbish!
Sunday couple of friends for a BBQ so will hack out AM or give him a day off depending on how well behaved he is on Saturday!

Oh and fit in hosue work and gardening before Sunday lunch as want the place to look immaculate :D

HBBambee

Visit site
Sat: Badgworth Arean BD to do Novice Qual - 2 more points needed for regional qualification not too much pressure here!
Sun: Riding Club Area eventing at Bicton - 2nd ever event with the dressage pony- so not too much pressure here either!

dollymix

Visit site
Snap happy at Aske BE on Saturday and Sunday working with the official photographer!

Hoping its not going to rain as I am camping!!

Leg_end

Visit site
Fri: Hack, wash & plait pony
Sat: Stressage (prelim debut -eep) then off to Robbie @ Wembley
Sun: Back from London, hack pony chops & pack
Mon: HOLIDAY :D

ann-jen

Visit site
Saturday, I am taking Dee to a pleasure ride round the Gibside estate which ends in a BBQ. I am concerned she may think she is going XC schooling again and be a tad excited!
Sunday I will either go for a hack on Jenny and jump Dee or hack both depending!

Jane_Lou

Visit site
Friday - was meant to be a day off but I think that is a distant dream now :( So evening will be full of scrubbing horse and packing lorry ready for

Saturday - battling through the Grand Prix traffic to Purston for the BE100 :)

Sunday - cleaning the mountains of kit from Saturday while trying (and no doubt failing!) to clean the house and do a stack more work work.

MistletoeMegan

Visit site
Off to watch my horse (well, the small part of him that I own) in the BE100+ at Purston on Saturday. Having to set off at sparrow's fart to get there, and then a late one home :( Although the organisers have kindly given us plenty of time for a picnic between Dr and SJ ;)

ShowJumperBeckii

Visit site
Friday- jump horse ready for Sunday
Saturday- must practice for showing I cleverly thought it would a good idea to enter :eek:
Sunday- Newbury show ground for an ex racer in hand, ridden ex racer and his first showjumping outting in the 2ft!