Weekend plans.

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Lesson later today with Nick and then Bury Farm tomorrow as a spectator and to cheer on Loopiesteph.

Any other HHO's there ?

Perfect_Pirouette

Visit site
Schooling this afternoon, day off tomorrow and competing Sunday. His 3rd ever show so we'll see! A couple of weeks ago we were 4th with 64% in the prelim and judge said 'such a lot to like.' I made some silly errors which cost us marks so goal is to ride a VERY GOOD test and see what score we can come out with.

monte1

Visit site
half day off work this afternoon to catch up on housework :-(( but we are beating all day tomorrow and off to a hunter trial on Sunday ..yaay

star

Visit site
Working tomorrow. Open hunter trials at Larkhill on Sunday. First time round this height since end of 2011 and bit out of practice with XC this year so slightly nervous!

taimargilbert20

Visit site
Had a lesson yesterday to day off in the field to stretch today and then hacking out tomorrow. Also off to Hartpury to help the owner I ride for and her horse compete at riding club dressage comp! If anyone else is there let me know! x

PolarSkye

Visit site
We are off to Pachesham tomorrow to do some UA dressage (Prelim 19) and then a jump lesson at our trainers new yard on Sunday. In between I have two saddles and three bridles to clean, a mucky grey to get clean, acorns to rake up so that Kal can go back in his original field, and a field to poo pick.

P

ann-jen

Visit site
Saturday I'm hacking Jenny and jumping Dee.
Sunday I'm taking them both to the gallops. A friend is taking Jen. I'm riding Dee. Am excited and slightly nervous as have no idea how Dee will take it! Or whether I will have any brakes!

Bright_Spark

Visit site
Sat - clipping my two, then in the evening going to a friends for fireworks (weather dependant)
Sun - possibly going to pick up a project horse, if I can arrange transport.

Supanova

Visit site
A busy weekend of SJ. BS for BN Blue Chip qualifier at Tushingham tomorrow and then Blue Chip Disco qualifier at Field House on Sunday. In between that i have friends over for dinner tonight and am going to see Jessie J on sat night. Think i will need to go back to work for a rest on Monday!

Sportyspots

Visit site
Dressage tomorrow with orange spot then another one team chasing on Sunday with Bayspot on Linds from here's team. Keep telling myself not to be nervous as at least I can see over the fences which poor Linds can't!

MandyMoo

Visit site
After being up at the crack of dawn prettymuch everyday this week to ride before my lectures....on Saturday I am off to Arena UK for some BS with a 4.30am start.........YAWN........... and then Sunday I will be up at the crack of dawn again to go for a relaxing ride out and watch the sun rise before my work shift!

Who needs sleep.................! :p

mil1212

Visit site
A busy weekend of SJ. BS for BN Blue Chip qualifier at Tushingham tomorrow and then Blue Chip Disco qualifier at Field House on Sunday.

Groom for a friend at blue chip qualifiers both days

Bit sad that there is 2 qualifiers in our general area on the same weekend, my boy is not quite up to 2 consecutive day shows, going to try our first british novice this year for the qualifier on Saturday, not quite sure how that will turn out :eek3: May see both of you!
Wishing there was a roof on Tushingham!

LottieDot

Visit site
Opening meet today on the recently shaved Reggie and probably a day off on Sunday but might have a short hack to stretch his legs. Hope everyone has a good one! :p