Weekend plans.

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Off to Ascott under Wychwood for BE on Sunday, looks like an early start.

Flat lesson today which really looking forward to.

Then tomorrow going to walk the xc course for Sunday as only an hour between each discipline.

So what are you all up to ?

Showstyle

Visit site
That's sounds like a lovely weekend, best of luck!

I've got a showing clinic on Sunday so will flat tomorrow and get him spruced up! I also have to go the the tack shop and spend all my money :p

loopiesteff

Visit site
Take photos of course Laura of you're going tomorrow!

I'm at Ascott-under-Wychwood as well on Sunday. Dressage is at 12.12 and got a gap to walk the course in between dr and SJ. Still means leaving at 6.30!! 3.5 hrs away! Eek!

PaddyMonty

Visit site
Reverse of roles this weekend.
Owner of Big Ballerina Boy is taking him to unaff dressage at Moulton College this sunday and I'm acting as groom/trainer/caller.
Saturday I will be giving them both a final run through the tests

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Take photos of course Laura of you're going tomorrow!

I'm at Ascott-under-Wychwood as well on Sunday. Dressage is at 12.12 and got a gap to walk the course in between dr and SJ. Still means leaving at 6.30!! 3.5 hrs away! Eek!

Will do :smile3: 3.5 hours :eek3:

millitiger

Visit site
Think we're going to sapey to practice sj on grass ready for our first BE next weekend.
Good luck everyone competing :)

spookypony

Visit site
Saturday, Ballerina Mare is going dressaging, so today, it's MARE BATH TIME!! :p Sunday, the Spooky Pony has a Pleasure Ride, just a short one to start the season.

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
Today I'm taking Doodle for our first ever attempt at sidesaddle, and I'm more excited than is normal :D it's been something I've wanted to try for ages, so hoping we like it!
Then Sunday I'm out dressaging with Topaz again, keeping everything crossed we can pick up the last 5 points for our Novice Restricted Regional qualification :eek::eek::eek:.

Good luck to all those competing, I'm quite jealous of those out eventing ;).

x x

dianchi

Visit site
As we are sidelined at the moment (just at the point of trailblazer 2nd rounds grrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

I am waiting in for the skyman and the locksmith tomorrow

Sunday I am writing at our RC event as I cant ride :(

Holidays_are_coming

Visit site
After last weeks 60cm x-c this weekend we are trying the dizzy heights of 70cm at keysoe but it should suit him better as it will be more flowing. If we jump everything I will be happy.

Doing agility with the dog tomorrow x

AandK

Visit site
Finally starting to get out and about now so I can post our plans! :smile3:

We have a jump lesson tomorrow, and I also have lots of jobs to do at the yard, cleaning tack and attempting to clean my trailer before I take it out in public! (parked near trees so what was once a white trailer is now almost camouflaged!)

Then Sunday is our first comp of the year, going to Coombelands to do an RC hunter trial, we're doing last class of the day and its only 15 mins from the yard so should be a leisurely start :biggrin3:

BeckyC

Visit site
on saturday im taking louie BS at houghton and trying to get rid of our four faultitis and sunday taking the new boy to the ode at keysoe! i have owned him a week now and starting to feel much more comfortable on him :D

soulfull

Visit site
Sunday is our first riding club show and only our 2nd ever show
I'm very excited. Fi is the first horse I've had that I won't be scared about taking too /):)

Jane_Lou

Visit site
Not a lot this weekend as K is away until Monday and I have more work deadlines before Easter than I want to think about so I think it will be a weekend stuck in my office at home :(

PiebaldRosie

Visit site
I'm off to the Team Chasing final at Little Compton on Saturday, then my first ever hunter trial at Swalcliffe on Sunday! So, so excited for this weekend. It's the only thing keeping me going through this awful 5,000 word essay!

monte1

Visit site
Walking XC course at Twesledown later after work today, then back up there for the UA ODE tomorrow afternoon with my chap!!!! Sunday a (hopefully) well earned rest day for horsey and catch up on housework for me then we are off to dinner in Lymington for the evening with some lovely friends.. and I have Monday off work..YAAY

NU ABO

Visit site
Tomorrow is maintenance at the field (hardcore around the stables, give the hay barn a spring clean-up and burn the remains etc etc) and setting up a small jumps course for practising at home.
Then Sunday it's a jump lesson at 9.50 with regular instructor at home, getting him ready to start his SJ comp season.

Farcical1

Visit site
JumpCross training tomorrow morning; can't wait!
I had to cancel in March as my lorry broke down, so have been looking forward to this for a while.

naza

Visit site
Off to Ascott under Wychwood for BE on Sunday, looks like an early start.

Flat lesson today which really looking forward to.

Then tomorrow going to walk the xc course for Sunday as only an hour between each discipline.

So what are you all up to ?

I'm off to Ascott under Wychwood on Sunday too but dressage not til 2, I hope its a nice venue i've never been there, good luck! :D

BeckyD

Visit site
Woohoo! For the first time in 8 months we are competing! Managed to get a late entry to do unaff dressage at Moulton on Sun so doing N22 and unfortunately E40 (not really ready for Ele yet so will simply do our best) as those were the only gaps available yesterday. Only reason for going is to ensure I keep Bill in front of my leg, as a dummy run before BD next week. If I have to get after him I'd rather do it at unaff :-|

But yay to competing! Got to dig out my comp clothes and dust off my jacket.

Fat_Pony

Visit site
I'm doing chuff all as it's the other half's weekend to compete - he is off to do the London marathon for the zillionth time. Might squeeze in a ride in the evening if he gets home early enough. Despite him being out all day, he manages to do the race in under 3 hours, but spends the rest of the time chatting to fellow runners

holzrokz

Visit site
Going to the combined training at Brook Farm tomorrow. First competition since last July and soo excited for it! :D Likely to be going on my own for the first time so slightly worried how I am going to manage as I'm hacking there. Should still be good though hoping she is still reasonably clean from bathing her last week but will probably still have to bath again. :)

Lolo

Visit site
Sleeping! Mum just ran the senior ODE for our PC with over 150 entries, Al had her bay boys running and they were amazing- report coming up when we've recovered...

sarahann1

Visit site
Scoring at the Kirrimuir BE event on Sunday.

One if these days I'll be able to say on these weekend plans threads I'm riding at something!