Weekend plans

Carefreegirl

Visit site
BCA for me on a Sunday. Nice times, 3.40ish Dressage. Means I can hopefully have bit of a lie in as also on foal watch. Hence posting this at 2.13am zzzzzzzzz

What are you all up to ? and good luck :smile3:

Lolo

Visit site
Al and Smokles are heading off to Stratford Hills, hopefully he'll maintain his goody-two-shoes streak!

ann-jen

Visit site
Working unfortunately :-( but am hoping if I'm super organised I may go cashjumping after work Sunday as the venue is literally over the road!

naza

Visit site
BCA for me on a Sunday. Nice times, 3.40ish Dressage. Means I can hopefully have bit of a lie in as also on foal watch. Hence posting this at 2.13am zzzzzzzzz

I'm off to BCA on Sunday too but with a dressage time of 9 so early start for me but I'm off on hol the day after so is alll good! :)

Javabb94

Visit site
Dressage for me on Sunday BE95 and BE106! Hoping to do ok in 95 ready for Hutton BE next weekend.

On Monday have an XC clinic so looking forward to that

comet!

Visit site
I'm off to the BD inter-regionals for the weekend. I'm hoping that my horse has more energy than me! Then a day off work on Monday to recover.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site

Be leaving shortly with my caravan to an American car show / festival first one since my accident. Fri - Sun

humblepie

Visit site
CG - Hope foal watch is going well.

We are off to BD - my first ever BD despite being old and first dressage test for yonks. Horse has been BD'ing so relying on him to (a) know the test and (b) cope with my rubbish riding.

JFTDWS

Visit site
Beach on Saturday with a couple of other HHOers :D

Last unaff elementary before we start playing BD next weekend, E44, on Sunday :)

VRH_89

Visit site
I was supposed to be taking my 3yr old youngster to Honley show, but i'm out of action on crutches with a fractured pelvis so i may still go but just spectate. :-(

I hope the weather is good!

ihatework

Visit site
I'm off to the BD inter-regionals for the weekend. I'm hoping that my horse has more energy than me! Then a day off work on Monday to recovYer.

I'm at Keysoe too :)
Sun cream packed, iced magners packed. Now to bath the horse!

monte1

Visit site
We have someone coming to view my daughters lovely mare tomorrow, so fingers crossed. no other plans apart from that, hoping to get some very early morning hacking in with a few nice gallops to keep up our fitness levels and then bath horses leave them in stables to snooze for the day and go sit in the sun ..! Good luck to all those competing..

_GG_

Visit site
Off to Manchester for SIL's 40th birthday so the weekend will be both great and difficult at the same time. Should be back early enough on Sunday to do something nice just me and Dan though :)

Good luck to all that are competing this weekend and I hope you all have a fab time, whatever you're doing :)

dianchi

Visit site
First Horseball league weekend of the year! Whoop whoop!
Just got to bake this evening goodies to take! Oh and a bottle of wine :)

castella

Visit site
I can join in for once yay ! Saturday I've got a lesson with trainer and sunday we are off to norton heath for dressage, its a local riding club unaff so I'm hoping it will be nice and quiet for my girl as its only our second competition away from home and the first one was crazy busy !

applecart14

Visit site
Made a decision not to go out competing every weekend so horse doesn't get too stale, so going to make it every other :( This weekend is my 'non-weekend). But good luck and lots of fun to those that do.

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Wow is it foal time already cfg! How is mummy looking after her year off.

Non horsy weekend for me before we carry on trying to get fit and prepared for our first event at Carlton.

2 yrs off now :eek3: hopefully she'll have it Monday as Tuesday is my day off :wink3: She's looking very well Thankyou, just a bit fed up of it all.

CG - Hope foal watch is going well.

We are off to BD - my first ever BD despite being old and first dressage test for yonks. Horse has been BD'ing so relying on him to (a) know the test and (b) cope with my rubbish riding.

Hi HP, was thinking you'd gone quiet re you doing a Dressage test. I'll give you one bit of advice - don't get lost :biggrin3: Good luck, you'll be fine.

bliss87

Visit site
Three counties with my Irish Draught tomorrow... Slightly nervous about the whole ride judge part of it, hes been to a couple of shows been foot perfect and rode by as many diffferent people as possible so dont see what else I can do but still dreading it

MCTM

Visit site
First weekend in ages that I have no competitions/clinics thanks to an unscheduled dismount schooling at Iping last weekend. Am currently strapped up and drugged up so might have a wander round BCA on Sunday on foot, will wave to any HHOers I recognise!

rosiesmumof4

Visit site
local showcross with son and pony tomorrow, should be fun, then up to skipton in the evening to coursewalk for my BE90 class on sunday, as there won't be time to walk the course between phases, and am already leaving home early enough :)

nikicb

www.facebook.com
Quiet weekend for me as I was out and about (and melted in the heat!!) yesterday. Good luck to all who are out, keep safe and enjoy. And special good luck to Humblepie - make sure you keep off the grass. :)

Hope foalwatch goes well Carefreegirl, get well vibes to VRH_89 and MCTM, and hope the party goes well _GG_ - I am sure there will be lots of mixed emotions, I'll be thinking of you. xx