Weekend plans.

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Nothing for me although I'm going to hopefully cheer a couple of friends on at their first ever ODE's if I finish work in time.

What's everyone else up and good luck ??😊

comet!

Visit site
Tomorrow I might go to the Mountain Horse sale, that's if I can face the crowds just for a rug and a coat 😊

Sunday I'm off to Patchetts BD in the hope I can get my last ele PetPlan sheet, and it would be even better if I manage to get some winter points too!

Last edited:

Arniebear

Visit site
Hacking the injured one out tomorrow... we can trot now so its all exciting! and then he is off our for his first ridden venture in 10 months to the forest on sunday for a hack about! :D good luck to everyone competing!

PaddyMonty

Visit site
A weekend of of calling tests, schooling big boy and working on wifes lorry prior to it going for MOT.
Might even get some time to watch F1 this weekend. Have lesson sunday evening
Out at keysoe on wednesday for BD. Last but one before regionals.

Jane_Lou

Visit site
We had planned on a weekend off but now we are heading tomorrow morning for a lesson organised through the RC. Saturday PM I need to catch up on a bit of housework and then Sunday I have to work - dratted year end :(

Bestdogdash

Visit site
Not on subject, but I just wanted to say that every week OP puts up a 'weekend plans' post and it always makes me smile, that there is so much enthusiasm out there and zest for living !

Well done Carefreegirl - you live up to your name !

ahml100

Visit site
Tweseldown for me:) first BE this season and first one for the horse!!! Good luck to everyone else out competing :)

humblepie

Visit site
No CFG is a grumpy old whatsit in real life - only joking, she has the most brilliant sense of humour - she makes me laugh and that not's just when she is riding.

CFG - we are at Bury Farm qualifying for HOYS - positive mental attitude .

star

Visit site
Tomorrow I might go to the Mountain Horse sale, that's if I can face the crowds just for a rug and a coat 😊

Sunday I'm off to Patchetts BD in the hope I can get my last ele PetPlan sheet, and it would be even better if I manage to get some winter points too!

See you there! Trying to get a couple of Ele sheets for Petplans. Say hi if you see us - orange horse with 4 big white stockings very much not a warmblood! Not done an Ele since April as just been eventing so will be shock to our systems as a bit tougher than BE95!

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Gonna start a new thread - puck on CFG time - only joking !

HP - details please as I may come over and scowl at you 😠

comet!

Visit site
See you there! Trying to get a couple of Ele sheets for Petplans. Say hi if you see us - orange horse with 4 big white stockings very much not a warmblood! Not done an Ele since April as just been eventing so will be shock to our systems as a bit tougher than BE95!
Will do!

I'll be on the piebald gypsy cob (I'm saying the piebald gypsy cob as I'm guessing there won't be lots of them there :) )

DW Team

Visit site
Getting the cooking and cleaning done. Getting the horses that OH and DD will be looking after sorted. Feeds made and left in the bins, hay bags for the paddocks packed. Lorry deep cleaned especially the living as that were I will be sleeping next week. Taking my boy off to show in Cheshire from Lincolnshire from Thur-Sun HELP. OH and DD looking after the hens, dog, cats and horses. Wonder who will have the easier job!

JFTDWS

Visit site
Nothing for me - non horsey life interfering with my desire to compete! Good luck to those who are :)

LFD

Visit site
Hacking my lovey rehab boy on Sat - 2 months back into work after a year off so is usually eventful!

Sun I'm taking the wee man down to Eden Valley for the BE80T - fingers crossed for an improvement on the horrific dressage from last BE!

Good luck to all who are out and about x

*Nik*

Visit site
Got a Flatwork clinic this evening

Tomorrow taking Inks out for his first pony party post injury. Going for some UK dressage at Oldencraig

Then Sunday he can have a day off and I s' pose I better do some house work!

Laafet

adventuresinblackandwhite.co.uk
Out BD on Sunday, after a Hen Do on Saturday night ooo err. Anyway hoping to get an AF sheet or two and a shiny point if possible. We are doing a Prelim Q and Novice 28 which is his favourite Novice at the moment. It'll be our first one of the year so fingers crossed.

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Off to Buckminster, our first 100 this year, Jay's second 100 ever. I hope to do better than our last 2 attempts (at 90) where the horse was perfect but the first one I missed out a XC fence, and last one I forgot the dressage! Still at least Jay thought he did a good dressage and a double clear :-D

Elbie

Visit site
Unaff prelim stressage.

Determined as I am only doing one test and it is quite a simple one (prelim 7) that I would do it without a caller but I'm stressing out quite a lot, worrying that I'll forget it. Called for times today and felt so ill with nerves! Bought some rescue remedy today to take tomorrow to try and help lol

anna22

Visit site
Tomorrow work :( and hopefully schooling the old goat... apparently doing schooling 2 days in a row is unacceptable and ends up with one very frustrated rider, as horse produces lovely work day 1, so rider tries to consolidate this on day 2 only to have to try and compete with a 750kg donkey doing his bestest impression of a giraffe?!?!!!!!
So we have decided to leave at least one day in-between schooling sessions now in the hope it doesn't blow his tiny mind and I manage more than one good schooling session in a week :)
Sunday = annual horsey holiday time :) :) eek so excited, me + 5 friends and respective horses are heading to south wales for a week of riding, swimming, drinking and eating... not necessarily in that order and not necessarily entirely exclusive of one another! :D Cannot wait! :D