Weekend plans

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Keysoe UA SJ on Sunday then lesson with Nick on Monday. That is providing I don't drown / burn today or tomorrow !
What else is happening ?

PaddyMonty

Visit site
No idea at the moment. Physio coming to see horse at 1pm today. we think he tweaked something while prating around in the field on tuesday. Now reluctant to go forwards and lateral work is just not happening. Seems very tight in his back.
This just 2 weeks before regionals. Was supposed to be competing BD at keysoe on wednesday but cant really see that happening. Best i can hope for is we will make it to the regionals but not holding my breath on that one.

mrsh2010

Visit site
I'm off to Quainton, got three hours between tests :(

After a crap outing last weekend, I'm hoping to kick my own bottom and boost missing confidence

Jane_Lou

Visit site
We were going to Keysoe tomorrow but I am not so sure now - decision being made this afternoon based on the forecast but is its going to be hot and stormy I think you can safely say we will be giving it a miss!

MCTM

Visit site
Off to Iping BE tomorrow, late times which I hate (have to force myself to eat). Just keeping fingers crossed the storms miss us - last night they were really spectacular and I don't fancy riding in anything like that....

PolarSkye

Visit site
Kali continues his rehab - up to 20 minutes of walk work now, and is being "picked up" in the walk to get him to actually work a little rather than just slop along on the buckle. He'll start a little trot work (just a few strides to start with) on Monday, so getting him used to a contact again is essential for that!

Other than that, just looking after one of YO's ponies because she's away competing the other one (Bury Farm), poo picking (deep joy!), got a friend coming to stay with me tomorrow night so that will mean a late one, and I have a mountain of washing to do . . . sooooooo exciting!

Best of luck to everyone competing - particular in this heat and with the storms we are due to have - stay safe :).

P

star

Visit site
Dressage lesson at Merrist Wood tonight. XC clinic at Mattingley tomorrow. Hoping that heavy rain last night will have softened the ground a bit.

JFTDWS

Visit site
BD E43 at Norton Heath on Saturday :) Had a busy week with lessons mid week so quiet day today and probably some Daemon taming on Sunday :)

Last edited:

slumdog

Visit site
I'm leaving for Netley Hall tonight, cash jumping tomorrow and Prelim 4 and Prelim 18 on Sunday. We're camping so I think the tent will be in the back of the trailer! My first show back since I did my leg and my first show on Fred so feeling nervous!

Twiglet

Visit site
Flatwork lesson in the morning, then off to a wedding at Hampton Court Palace....both activities are going to involve being rather overheated I think.

*Nik*

Visit site
Was meant to be at Oldencraig for dressage tomorrow but it has been cancelled so we are heading off to Coombelands on Sunday for some baby jumping. Need to find the superglue!

Javabb94

Visit site
Just hacking for me this weekend!

We currently have the UK leg of the world trials bike championship being held at the yard until Monday so yard is extremely busy with people from all over the world and lots of bikes everywhere!

Got Breckenbrough BE next weekend though :)

teapot

Visit site
Got three of my RDA group riding at the RDA National Champs at Hartpury on Sunday so playing ultimate group :biggrin3:

Last edited:

Janovich

Visit site
Off to the local yocal tonight for our weekly 'social get together playing poker'...Get fed and watered to by the management, so always a good thing when you've got farmers sat round the table!!

Tomorrow is the long awaited charity auction prize I bid on and won for a 'Morning on the Gallops' at Manor House Stables (Tom Dascombe & Michael Owen's place),...followed by a slap up complimentary lunch for 4 back at the local!! Good job the farmer's got all the hay making done that's to be done this week! LOl.

Pal of mine is at the North West BD regionals at Somerford Park over the weekend so i'll be rooting for her,..just hope the weather holds out for everyone....not looking good though to be honest...damn you weatherman and the impending thunderstorms...great timing....NOT.

Have a good one everyone,..and stay safe if you're out and about competing...or whatever for that matter :)

Last edited:

vallin

Visit site
Had a lesson tonight (ponio was excellent, especially given the heat) so an easy weekend of hacking and then (hopefully, weather permitting) will be going to Waresley for some XC fun on Wednesday, super excited! :D

suzi

Visit site
Iping in the morning early times so will go back to support a couple of people I know in the afternoon.

Mums birthday dinner tomorrow eve.

Fence judging at Iping on Sunday.

alicesmith

Visit site
We were meant to be doing some XC practice today but the owner phoned up and cancelled because of the weather! Hopefully my friend's show jumping tomorrow still goes ahead.