Weekend plans.

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Off to Quainton for CT. After my unscheduled flying dismount at Keysoe last week though best to get out somewhere and jump a couple of easy rounds.

What are you all up to ?

CrazyMare

Visit site
I'm working both days. Really really wanted to get my 2 yr old out to a show to see the sights! Will have to find another show for him

PaddyMonty

Visit site
Sat and sun - continuing to bring spring back in to full work slowly. Praying he feels good when I finally pick him up in to proper outline on monday.
Sunday off to local venue with YO and a livery to act as chief groom and test caller

Joyous70

Visit site
Saturday - Hopefully hacking out my youngster with my OH on his push bike for company, this will be her first time through the cow field and onto the road solo, when i say solo i mean without any other horses to keep her company. Im sure though once she gets the idea that the bike is with us she will be fine.

Sunday - do some trailer loading practice so we can get my youngster out to her first show before the end of the summer, and then practice my pole exercises with her that we did in our lesson last night.

Oh and must try and find a new halter for her, as like a numpty left it hanging outside her stable, and madam decided to use it as a chew toy and now the knot at the bottom is unfathomable!!

JFTDWS

Visit site
Nichts. Have plans Saturday, nothing happening Sunday. Nothing on next weekend either, so I've planned some mid week outings for both F and the monster instead :D

Javabb94

Visit site
Saturday I'm taking a friend showing at local agricultural show.

Sunday I have my first BE90 at Breckenbrough !!!

Slightly nervous!

ann-jen

Visit site
I am working this weekend but still hoping to get to the local BS club show as it starts relatively late and is literally on my doorstep... just fingers crossed it doesn't go pear shaped at work so I can't go!

Twiglet

Visit site
Tomorrow I'm taking Buzz out for the first time in 8 months, to somewhere that is not a veterinary hospital or a retirement field...excitement levels are off the scale :D

Was meant to be for unaffiliated dressage at Pyecombe but have managed to sneak in a ridiculously early lesson with Nick Gauntlett at LMEQ instead. Totally worth the 4.45am alarm :D

Good luck to all competing.

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Twiglet, that's fantastic news - you must be so excited :D :D :D

I'm off to Belmoredean for UA dressage tomorrow - doing 2 prelim tests, hoping it will be marginally cooler than today but not holding out much hope.

Lolo

Visit site
Carlton BE90 for Smokes and Al, with a 3am start as they're first on in their arena- 8am dressage again... Fingers crossed he keeps polishing his halo and keeps growing in confidence :)

Casey76

Visit site
Well I just got confirmation that my pony is officially inscribed in the "liste de chevaux de sport" so she can go and compete next season (which starts in September) so I'm going to print off the dressage tests and get practicing.

Hopefully I can start making reports too :)

siennamiller

Visit site
I had never heard of LMEQ until now, do you they hold competitions there?
I am off to felbridge for my first ever CT, haven't done a dressage test for about 15 years-aaarrghhh!

Twiglet

Visit site
I had never heard of LMEQ until now, do you they hold competitions there?
I am off to felbridge for my first ever CT, haven't done a dressage test for about 15 years-aaarrghhh!

No, it's purely a training venue, but it's an excellent one - cross country course with a wide range of jumps, all weather gallops and SJ and dressage arenas for hire. They hold quite a number of clinics and camps. http://www.lmeq.com/
Good luck for CT - love Felbridge (try and make time for the brie, bacon and chicken panini!)

Twiglet

Visit site
Carlton BE90 for Smokes and Al, with a 3am start as they're first on in their arena- 8am dressage again... Fingers crossed he keeps polishing his halo and keeps growing in confidence :)

I'll think of you when I'm having a lie in till 4.45am then :D

Walrus

Visit site
We have a flatwork lesson tonight followed by a quick trip down the road on Sunday to a local showing show to get some working hunter practice under our belt in the run up to Equifest. Also hoping to squeeze in a couple of hours of fashioning some large sheets of cardboard into some spooky farm animal themed fillers / fence decoration for some desensitizing next week. :)

rara007

Visit site
Just this weekend and next weekend till I'll be back with my ponies :D have 3 weekends planned in a row ;) failing ponies I'm going to Niagara Falls Saturday and working Sunday.

Visit site
Horse has a veiwing on Saturday : ( . Off to Eason BD Sunday for a final run through Prelim 17 ready for Regionals at Addington. Got some things to try from my trainer Sunday. Fingers crossed they work as that particular judge isn't a fan!

morrismob

Visit site
Off to Carlton to do 100o with daughter's newbie. Early start but have cheated and will stay close to venue to save 3am start. Good luck to all.

siennamiller

Visit site
Good luck for CT - love Felbridge (try and make time for the brie, bacon and chicken panini!)[/QUOTE]
Sounds lovely, but don't eat bacon or bread haha. I will stick with a cuppa!

vallin

Visit site
Saturday - Going over to a friends to take ponio hacking somewhere different...might be interesting as last time I was there there were definitely cows! Sunday - RC area showjumping...hopefully both will go well!