Weekend Plans

PaddyMonty

Visit site
Seems like I will have to start off again.
Saturday just schooling.
Sunday we're off to Moulton college as they've started running BD again. Our Novice debut. Attempting to do N22 and N38. Only goal for the day is to score 62% or more in both.
Wednesday we're off to keysoe to do N23 and N37. Wouldn't normally go out so soon again but want to get qual for petplan at novice and only have one other outing before entries for AF at Morton close. :eek:

Joyous70

Visit site
Wishing you luck for the weekend and Wednesday.

I am taking my youngster to her first outing tonight, just an intro A test, but excited and nervous all at the same time.

Saturday, catching up on poo picking as this week has been busy with practicing test, trailer loading practice and tail & mane washing.

Sunday hopefully take her for a nice hack and chill out.

NU ABO

Visit site
Good luck with what you're doing everyone :)

We're off to Unaff SJ 65cm and 70cm on Saturday at CWA Milton, then off to Burghley on Sunday, so quite looking forward to the weekend, but I'm sure I'll be knackered come Monday morning at work!

MyDogIsAnIdiot

Visit site
Burghley tomorrow for me too, then going to look at/buy a trailer Sunday. Fingers crossed it's as it looks in the pictures :).

Might do a little hack Sunday too. V boring down here!

Capriole

Visit site
No competitions still for me, I can't walk never mind ride. I think we might be getting a horse delivery though if transport has been booked. I have no idea what's going on right now, lol.

Lanky Loll

Visit site
No competing this weekend here, my mare didn't feel quite right last weekend, nothing wrong really but going to give her a chilled weekend and go for a good hack/play which we haven't done for ages to give her mind a bit of a rest.

Jane_Lou

Visit site
Saturday making the long trek to Hartpury College with my Connie as the girl who has him on loan has just started there and he is heading off to join her.

Sunday we may go to the gallops but other than that I really do need to do some housework!

Charlie007

Visit site
I'm taking my new lad out on sunday to his first show with me. Tomorrow just a nice hack. Will be giving my other lad a good groom as he loves a good itchy scratch!! Then it's the general stuff, and tack and horse cleaning for sunday!!

Farcical1

Visit site
Combined training on Sunday; only 3 in the class, so my aim of coming in the top 6 shouldn't be too hard!
Have got some lovely new Ariat boots and chaps to wear; hopefully it won't be a case of "all the gear and no idea"!
I shall also be bathing all 3 horses in DEET shampoo and spraying liberally with fly spray. Never seen mozzies like it.

Sneedy

Visit site
Seems like I will have to start off again.
Saturday just schooling.
Sunday we're off to Moulton college as they've started running BD again. Our Novice debut. Attempting to do N22 and N38. Only goal for the day is to score 62% or more in both.
Wednesday we're off to keysoe to do N23 and N37. Wouldn't normally go out so soon again but want to get qual for petplan at novice and only have one other outing before entries for AF at Morton close. :eek:

Will see you at Moulton :)!! So pleased they've started again!!

Will be hacking and little school tomorrow after having an ar*e kicking session from my trainer this evening ;-)

tilly_monster

Visit site
Today I'm working in the morning, then this afternoon, it's all about getting roo ready for tomorrow,
Tomorrow I will be riding in the main ring at burghley in racehorse2riding horse 😀😮 but I'm not looking forward to the 3am alarm call

PolarSkye

Visit site
Watching Burghley XC with Z today (that will fun, haven't seen her for nearly two weeks and have really missed her). Tomorrow N is riding Kal in the morning - we are introducing proper canter work now. In the afternoon he is having his photo shoot - so will be washed within an inch of his life (including his forelock, which I hardly ever wash if he's not out competing) . . . I have already pulled his mane, banged his tail and trimmed his whiskers (poor boy).

P

jrp204

Visit site
I am sat here at 9.00am in full make up and big hair. Daughter is getting married at 12, so that sort of sorts out today! BBQ tomorrow for anyone who wants to come. Sooo, busy weekend but an exciting one.

PaddyMonty

Visit site
Will see you at Moulton :)!! So pleased they've started again!!
You're doing an elem and a medium aren' you. Guess you will be there while we are warming up as very low numbers. You cant miss us, just look for the biggest horse in the warmup. At least I'm certain of minimum a second and a third place :)

Sneedy

Visit site
You're doing an elem and a medium aren' you. Guess you will be there while we are warming up as very low numbers. You cant miss us, just look for the biggest horse in the warmup. At least I'm certain of minimum a second and a third place :)

Will be there by 11 to call my friends test :)

It's a shame there aren't more entries, but there's not been a huge amount of noise about them restarting? I heard through a friend.

I'm being very brave tomorrow ;)!!!!