Weekend Plans

Tempi

Visit site
Morning Guys
smile.gif

So what delights has everyone got planned for the weekend then? Looks like its going to be another wet one
crazy.gif

Ive just got training on saturday and no competing for once. And a nice relaxing day doing not a lot on sunday - might hack out but depends what the weather is like!!
grin.gif

Oh, and Blossy has another scan tonight aswell
smirk.gif

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
xcountry schooling with my PC event team tomorrow, then on sunday im going to weston lawns BSJA, just to do the BN and Disco
laugh.gif

RachelB

Visit site
Ooh good luck with the scan!!
I will be revising, revising and more revising, exams start on Tuesday! I was going to have a jumping lesson but looks like that's out of the window as I know nothing about embryo transfer, AI or the mare's oestrus cycle for my stud exam. Or anything about finance or data analysis for those exams... *sigh* my reprieve will be when I go up to the yard to graze my pony! Just hope the weather improves, I hate standing outside in the rain!

dollyrocks02

Visit site
Hi, I'm going to Sansaw on Sun for our first Intro of the season. Am hoping we make it around the SJ - I'll be the idiot singing my way around the course, hoping to leave just a few standing so that we can get onto the XC!! Hope its not as wet as Cleobury - was there on the Sun and got soaked - wasn't even riding, was grooming for a friend!!
Good Luck everyone who's out and about, Mondays are only bearable thanks to your excellent reports!!

kick_On

Visit site
elo
OOOOOOOOOOOO fab wet again!!! can't wait

lesson friday, quiet saturday just schooling both, dressage comp sunday unaffill
OR
if someone drops out of HT team i'll be going to Aston-le-Walls (which would be nice in a way)
so in back of mind i think i'm really going to have to pop around xc fences

Law

Visit site
I've got a lesson on Saturday; we've got a whole day of lessons at the yard so I'll stay and watch all of those.
Sunday I've got a dressage festival as long as it's not rained off- so i'll be promptly turning green and throwing up with nerves
crazy.gif
Doing our first novice tests and neither of them is very nice
frown.gif

harrihjc

Visit site
I don't know, something still isn't right with Flash
frown.gif
Maybe a lesson on Saturday, I'm certainly in need of the help, although I'm quite impressed with my rodeo rider impression last night
crazy.gif

9cheese1

Visit site
jumping at royal bath and west saturday very exciting, I love jumping there.....just hope its not too wet.
Going to ride furryears pony sunday , if the weather isnt too bad!

Safina

Visit site
Fed up with the rain - the boy is having a chilled weekend after last weeks efforts and we are riding to our local pub tomorrow night for a glass of vino on horseback, SJ lesson on Sunday then a huuuuuuuuuge long relaxed hack on Sunday.

Good luck to all competing & scanning and I hope that everyone else manages to stay warm and dry!

Pasha

Visit site
I've got a lesson on Saturday and then a local Showing Show on Sunday as warm-up/practice for South of England next week - eek!! But, like me, my boy is a total wimp when it comes to rain so if it's anything more than light drizzle we'll be staying at home x

druid

Visit site
Marlton dressage festival, sulking because Sparks is out of action but grooming for Bob.

Horrid times on Sunday, first test is 8.56am!

EmmaChal

Visit site
Hacking on Saturday early am, then off for some serious shopping as its been ages-my clothes are a disgrace and I need some 'smart' summer stuff for work.
Sunday-off to Borde Hill for the huntertrial there to zoop up the engines ready fro BCA in a fortnight.

RLD

Visit site
Towerlands BSJA tomorrow, and then possibly again on Sunday depending on the weather, not that I'm a fairweather rider or anything
tongue.gif

Worried1

Visit site
Oldencraig tomorrow - making the most of what is left of my half-term and then Cobham on Sunday.
Just off into town to buy some Rescue Remedy and will report back to see if it makes a difference.
Saturday I am dragging OH to the hairdressers as he hair looks longer than mine with a hat on
grin.gif

Tangaroo

Visit site
I'm doing Moreton Intro on sunday. Oh well, at least we cant complain about the ground being hard!!!

kayleigh_and_rocky

www.kayleigh-nicholls.piczo.com
Saturday im planning to take Rocks to the gallops (hopefully i'll be up and about) and then sunday i'm taking a client young highland horse to the 'highland enthusiasts' show in sorrell - shes taking her in hand and im doing the 'nursery novice' show with her, should be a fun day out. Nell is the first highland i've met so will be interesting seeing a whole show of them!

Heidi1

Visit site
Nothing much this weekend, finish work tonight for three day weekend (Yipppeeee), vet doing routine jabs tomorrow on two of mine, so just have one girlie to hack out sat and sun, although might go to Eland Lodge to have a look around.....

Good luck everyone that is competing...

druid

Visit site
Yep! Thankfully Bob is stabled there on Saturday night but it still looks like leaving here about 6am!