Weekend!!

Tempi

Visit site
Whats everyone up to this weekend then? Ive got a really hectic time ahead of me:

Saturday - E44 & E52 at Sparsholt

Sunday - hack Bloss morning, School friends horse afternoon, School Bloss in afternoon.

Monday - BYRDS Talent Spotting at Kingston Maurward. On at 10:11 for test and 11:40 for training/horse swapping (im REALLY nervous!!)

Tuesday - Travel up to lincoln(Sheepgate), ride Bloss there in evening.

Wednesday - U25s National Elementary (58) Championship

Thursday - Travel back from Sheepgate

Friday - quiet hack and recovery for us both!!!!

Its really manic i know!!!!!
crazy.gif

dieseldog

Visit site
Thats not a weekend, that a week!

Good luck in everything.

I'm supposed to be going for a jolly round a XC course on saturday and thats it.

Nic

Visit site
You are busy!

I've got PN at Houston tomorrow & I can't remember my dressage test!

I'm feeling very nervous as our first PN attempt was less than good
crazy.gif
shocked.gif

Rambo

Visit site
Just taking the kids to a little local RC show on sunday. Bo will go out for a quiet hack over the weekend too....just ease him back gently
smile.gif

lizzie_liz

Visit site
what a busy week you have with all those different tests

am off to BCA for the summer show to do P7 (boring test) and N21 (yay only 1 medium trot) and to 95cm and 1m SJ.

Marquire

Visit site
A big dressage weekend for me and I have to learn four tests!

Saturday- North east of Scotland Dressage Championships

Sunday- Petplan Equine Area Festival.

I've just found out that there are only 8 people in my Area Festival class so in theory I could get placed!!!!!!

Feeling sick already!

Marie

EllieBeast

Visit site
flatwork lesson tonight, school tomorrow (can you tell which discipline needs most work???
crazy.gif
)
Great Witchingham ODE on sunday, hoping that Ellie doesnt think that the xc starts in the dressage arena
blush.gif

sounds like one manic week! good luck, and - most importantly - enjoy yourself!

Sarah xXx

Noodlejaffa

www.ailsamactaggart.co.uk
Was meant to be doing BE Houston but have withdrawn to give D a break. So, am taking my youngster for his first proper xc school tomorrow morning. Most excited (and I'm sure he will be too!).

Good luck to all of you competing. Have fun and don't panic about the dressage!

Heidi1

Visit site
Nice hack on Saturday and then Sunday taking one of the babies out with the Readyfield Bloodhounds on Hound Exercise, so might not come back, she was good last year when she went out, but not sure what she will do this time. Good Luck and enjoy your week of competing..........xx

lisan

pets.webshots.com
Want to go out and play this weekend but lacking in funds till payday! Nice hack Saturday morning to go find the local bridlepath.

Supposed to be having a BBQ at mine Sat eve with some of the girls from the yard, but weather is not looking promising!

Sunday, still looking for an xc to play on locally

burtie

Visit site
Wow, sounds hectic PG!

Hannah and Herbie are both moving on Saturday, Hannah to her new home and Herbie back to the livery yard. Sunday I'm judging P17 at the livery yard, haven't judged for about a year, so a bit daunting.

SillyMare

Visit site
Miles and miles of boring road work.

Just starting to pick Lexi back up for events in late September and going to get Merry walking out after his curb.

Funny how a little trot can suddenly seem exciting after weeks of plodding.

kick_On

Visit site
bye heck your a busy bee.................
Saturday hacking hunter out, plus some schooling on youngster for sunday
Going to show - prelim 13 (uck!) and prelim 17. But need practise as now getting nervous for bigger affililate stuff on bank holiday (petplan thinging, ok big for me)
good luck
grin.gif
grin.gif

Evadiva1514

Visit site
Im off dressaging tomorrow, going to do a couple of unaff classes as im at the top of the league table to win a giant trophy at the end of the season so i have to keep my points up, and there wasn't any BD on this weekend so i thought i would go there.... Think i will have a quiet day on sunday and hack all my lot out, just hope the weather forecast isn't correct as its meant to be chucking it down all day around here!! LOL!!

_jetset_

Visit site
Grrr... I hate not competing Hannah! I miss it so much already, god knows what I will be like in a few months time.

I'm looking after a friend's two horses all next week starting tomorrow so will be quite busy with horsey things which is a bonus!

Iestyn

Visit site
Oh my instructors daughter is going to be at Sheepgate all week. Not sure what she's doing though, but I may pop over for the day to watch!!!