Weekend

Tempi

Visit site
Whats everyone up to this weekend then?

Ive just got a lesson with my trainer on Archie on Saturday morning.

Then sunday i shall be just hacking both mine out at some point.......Have to shift all my rubber matting out of my old stables aswell which wont be fun
crazy.gif

BBs

Visit site
Jumping snoopy on saturday at home, hacking out Winston.
Snoopy has his hunter trial debut on sunday at Milton Keynes and then monday we have a lesson with Geoff Luckett
grin.gif

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
Last night has a joint lesson with Boss, today xc schooling with Boss and also meeting up with Forrest, Friday hack, Sat go to gallops and Sunday at Belmont. Its a beautiful day for not being at work today and going schooling!!
grin.gif

Jo C

Visit site
BD at Bluegate Hall Farm this weekend although Patrick seems very switched off at the moment. Oooo and PG I tried your tips for rein back along with Bananaman's advice and guess what we can go straight now, I grant you the head is still in the air but at least the steps are balanced and in diagonals in a straight line. Thank you!
grin.gif
grin.gif

Tempi

Visit site
it will be
crazy.gif
I had to move stables last weekend, and the ones i moved into already had fitted rubber matting. So i left mine in my old stables but i have to move it all and hose down my old stables (and my matting) on sunday
frown.gif

Good luck with the CT xx

kick_On

Visit site
morning all

mmm sunday sound fun..

Saturday got early dressage lesson and new helper is also going, so finger crossed she copes... Landie is seeing 'garage doctor'-OH, as she has starting problem. Sunday watching my horse compete at BD wth pro on board, so will be chief groom and bottle washer. But I am videoing tests, to see how i can improve.......
so fingers crossed.........

H-J

www.piczo.com
I have a few to ride Saturday including my own. Then have 2 girls to teach on the flat. And need to get all my bits ready for Sunday.

Then Sunday im off to Munstead for the hunter trial where I am doing the Intro and PN class, yey!! Trying to practise around some PN course before Hambledon and Nurstead, may even XC school the weekend of SOE (which I was balloted
mad.gif
mad.gif
!!!)

Good luck to everyone competing
smile.gif

Vix1978

Visit site
Saturday - teaching all morning than taking the big grey man for a SJ lesson with Michael Jones.
Sunday - off to the local riding club for a spot of dressage and SJ. Loads of people from the yard are going, so should be quite a fun day!

Rambo

Visit site
Nothing this weekend.....off to Devon to see my mum
tongue.gif
If we get back in time on sunday though i'll have a jumping lesson (or two)
grin.gif

Kelly1982

Visit site
I've got the dentist coming for Senza on Saturday and then. . . . . . . .

. . . . XC ON SUNDAY!!!!! WHOOPEEEEEEEEEEE can you tell i am excited ha ha
grin.gif

samp

Visit site
I was doing XC at Munstead but as i went XC schooling on Sun I am going to have a jumping lesson Sat instead now

SSM

Visit site

Wonkey Donkey
frown.gif
frown.gif
So no showing on Sunday
frown.gif
frown.gif

Going to Belton on Saturday to watch and probably have to go mountain biking with hubby on Sunday.

EmmaChal

Visit site
Saturday will be having a lie-in-sister on easter holidays so she WILL BE feeding and skipping out the horses first thing in the morning.
Sunday, off to Munstead hunter trial for the PN class-cannot wait, very excited!

dieseldog

Visit site
I have got a lesson on saturday and I might be going to watch Belmont on Sunday. I went jumping last night and there is nothing on this weekend anywhere.