WEG Cross Country Thread

armchair_rider

Visit site
I thought you can't get eliminated for crossing tracks? Isn't it a 20 penalties thing? If he's eliminated then it must be a missed fence or wrong side of the flags.

That's what I thought. Unless not having re-presented after crossing his tracks means he counts as missing the fence?

Lovely to see Paul Tapner - and nice use of his red kit.

only_me

Visit site
He went the wrong side of the first skinny into water yeah? Did he not re-jump that but not jump the second skinny which i think is part b?
Would that eliminate him?

Lexi_

Visit site
That's what I thought. Unless not having re-presented after crossing his tracks means he counts as missing the fence?

Lovely to see Paul Tapner - and nice use of his red kit.

Do we know which fence it was at? If he crossed his tracks, presumably it was to jump an alternative and if that's the case, my previous comment still applies! Confused :D

Lexi_

Visit site
He went the wrong side of the first skinny into water yeah? Did he not re-jump that but not jump the second skinny which i think is part b?
Would that eliminate him?

I think that was the third German team rider who had the problems going into the water, not Andreas.

armchair_rider

Visit site
Do we know which fence it was at? If he crossed his tracks, presumably it was to jump an alternative and if that's the case, my previous comment still applies! Confused :D

No we don't. I think we're probably just confusing ourselves here. Oh well. But as I said, given that he had about the fastest time all day, it doesn't seem likely that he had a near refusal and subsequent confusion over an alternative route.