WEG show jumping thread

Kadastorm

Visit site
Who's watching?
I'm ill and settled for an afternoon of horsey TV. Love the Czech guy who although he had penalties was so happy with his horse giving him lots of pats!

AdorableAlice

Visit site
A very good excuse to leave the ironing.

I didn't realise they have travelled all the horses an hour and a half to the showjumping venue. Given how hard yesterday was, if I was an owner I would not be impressed with the travelling, what do you think ?

only_me

Visit site
A very good excuse to leave the ironing.

I didn't realise they have travelled all the horses an hour and a half to the showjumping venue. Given how hard yesterday was, if I was an owner I would not be impressed with the travelling, what do you think ?

I wouldn't be impressed! Seems a bit much imo to travel that far after xc. But from all accounts it dosent appear to be a great championships as organisation seems a bit lacking for all involved!
That poor rider who got 44 faults, think he was just wishing for the round to be over!!

FellOutOfFavour

Visit site
But from all accounts it dosent appear to be a great championships as organisation seems a bit lacking for all involved!

Agreed. I caught up with some of the coverage of the XC this morning and was amazed they were starting new horses on the XC with a hold on the course. Don't they have any communication out on the course?

only_me

Visit site
I can't decide if the jumps are light or normal - they do seem to be taking a good rub but still staying up whereas some poles are falling with the lightest touch! What do you lot think?

Kadastorm

Visit site
Yeah it's strange! There have been some lucky ones who have hit them hard but they've stayed! Lovely horse for Canada there!

j1ffy

Visit site
The Danish horse hit it too. Maybe that purple one has deeper cups as the close-up shot of the last horse over the treble showed quite shallow cups...