Welcome home Pepsi ❤️

iknowmyvalue

Visit site
So after 6 viewings, 2 failed vettings and a lot of driving round the country, I brought my new pony home today after he flew through his vetting yesterday!

It’s been a bit of a whirlwind, he arrived from Ireland on Wednesday, I tried him Thursday, he was vetted yesterday and I brought him home today! I’d told a lady who sells a few horses over here on behalf of people from Ireland what I wanted, and turns out two that might be suitable were due to arrive, so I got first dibs before they were advertised. She’s only half an hour from where I work, and a client we do a lot of vettings for, so she knew me already.

So everybody meet Pepsi! He’s a 7yo gelding, sports horse type (probably warmblood X but hasn’t got recorded breeding), 15.3/16hh. He doesn’t really know what flatwork is, and is quite sensitive to the leg, but is totally genuine with lovely basic paces. Jumping he seems like an absolute machine who really knows his job, definitely some finesse needed but really lovely and bold. He’s a little bit jumpy if you move too fast near his head (he acts like he’s been hit a lot in the past which is entirely possible) but nothing major and seems a really sweet horse underneath. Obviously needs a fair bit of topline building, and a little bit of weight. But I think once he’s settled in a bit more, learnt to trust people, and has a few months of proper work in him he’ll be a cracking little horse.

52D7EFD1-063D-4BED-8CEA-6057CECEEACD.jpeg2F988AF7-1FD5-40A7-A8CB-C6A83626D5B6.jpeg0BC458DB-4005-4259-9ACA-BE9B39AF6F89.jpeg

PurBee

Visit site
Awww he’s lovely. Honest, curious face. He’s a lucky boy to have found a home with you….hope you have a fabulous journey together!

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Very nice! He's a smart little horse with more to come, congratulations.

J&S

Visit site
Lovely head and great potential there. Well done for being so on the ball and very best of luck. Look forward to more photos in the future.