Well done GB SJ lads...

CrazyHippo1

Visit site
To be in equal 4th, just one fence behind the leaders when their team was cut down to 3 is really very good!!

Hopefully they can all keep their cool tomorrow and put in some top class rounds.
smile.gif
smile.gif
Thought Ben rode fantastically and stayed incredibly cool under the pressure, and Corlato was jumping just as good as always - unfortunate with that fence

***Huge Vibes to Peppermill***

Good luck boys
grin.gif
grin.gif

tammy1

Visit site
They were all fantastic considering. Ben has the coolest head for his age and rides like a true professional, I believe he is the next John Whitaker.
Lets keep our fingers crossed for Peppermill tomorrow, we could definatley do with him.
Good luck lads!!
smile.gif

Amelia27

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
They were all fantastic considering. Ben has the coolest head for his age and rides like a true professional, I believe he is the next John Whitaker.
Lets keep our fingers crossed for Peppermill tomorrow, we could definatley do with him.
Good luck lads!!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Ben is actually a more stylish rider than John, I really hope he has a long and successful career ahead of him he really does deserve it. He is so sympathetic and quiet, I know if I had a top class horse he would be the rider I'd want for it.

All 3 jumped really well, Russel didn't deserve the 8 faults he jumped beautifully. Corlato is a fantastic mare, I really would love nothing more than for Tim to get a medal with her