Well done Sky Sports :)

Megan_T

Visit site
I know a lot of us were moaning about the BBC dropping the Hickstead Derby for this year and the future (myself included) but now I'm glad they did! Sky Sports did an amazing job of the coverage, much better than the beeb ever did. 3+ hours every day over 3 days with some good presenting, great interviews and interesting features.

Derby was brilliant. I was rooting for Tina Fletcher and the wonderfully scopey Promised Land, but not to be this year - her time will come I'm sure.

Anyway, I wanted to re-tract my moaning about Sky Sports taking over. I know we don't all have Sky Sports for a million different reasons, but even if you only have it for a short time to cover the summer where there are a good few events on - believe me, it's worth every penny! Bring on the Royal International - more fantastic Sky coverage!

Thank you Sky Sports - my faith is restored!

galaxy

Visit site
I thought it was great too! Just the ad breaks that irritate me.... But that's every channel and program except BBC, so easy to do!!

Megan_T

Visit site
I even sent them an e-mail to say how brilliant it was (does that make me a little sad? lol)

I figured that, unless people say so, they might not realise it was brilliant and think that none of us were watching it!

marble

Visit site
did anyone else think the split screen feature was brilliant, when they showed the two top horses in the classes yesterday (saturday) together, ie one horse in air over a jump, second horse just taking off.......really, really excellent, and I am another person to retract my remarks re BBC dropping coverage, I wonder what Sky and their producers could do with Badminton?

Megan_T

Visit site
did anyone else think the split screen feature was brilliant, when they showed the two top horses in the classes yesterday (saturday) together, ie one horse in air over a jump, second horse just taking off.......really, really excellent, and I am another person to retract my remarks re BBC dropping coverage, I wonder what Sky and their producers could do with Badminton?

My thoughts EXACTLY!