Well Done TINA COOK!!

chester1234

www.lkequestrian.com
FANTASTIC RESULT
grin.gif

Bless her she seems so emotional talking to Claire Balding.
I agree with Ian Stark about not being the top 3 we'd have expected, but think everyone deserved the placings they got.

Really well done to Tina, and of course, Miners Frolic
grin.gif

Thistle

Visit site
great result. Pleased hinrich won, he really is what the olympics are about, A dentist who rides part time and only has one good horse beating the best in the world!

I like Mckinley too.

Was I the only one willing the others to make mistakes.

ihatework

Visit site
Brilliant for Tina, I am so pleased for her.
I was lucky enough to go to Sydney when Tina was reserve, she was so disappointed not to be riding but so supportive of the team. I'm glad her time has come
smile.gif

Foxford

Visit site
What a great competition, and talk about rising to the occasion!!
grin.gif
Well done Tina & Miners Frolic.

Rosiefan

Visit site
Yay - fantastic ride from Tina and super jumping from MF - so pleased for her. Rosie and her Mum fell in love with him at Gatcombe last year.
ETA - strange how few people seem to have been on here this afternoon - was there something special going on?

EventingMad

Visit site
Same here me and Mum were been rather naughty and shouting when the poles fell!
Such a superb performance by the whole team and especially Tina who has produced MF so well and what a truly special chap he is have admired him for such a long time!
It just shows how much depth we’ve got in British Eventing to get the medal with two such huge loses to the team.
Come on GB SJ and Dressage teams now!

mitchellk

Visit site
When I was grooming for an event rider a few years ago I remember watching Miners Frolic's dressage at Highclere in the OI whilst boss was warming up and he looked so classy then (won it too!). What a lovely horse and well done to the whole team and their horses too.

Eventerlad15

Visit site
She did an amazing job. I thought that he was to inexperienced and wouldn't be able to cope but he proved once again just how good he is. The least experienced GB horse did the best- BIG WELL DONE!!

wizoz

Visit site
I've just sat and watched it all and I have to say I had goose bumps all over and tears in my eyes. Bless her, I so wanted to give her a big hug. What an achievement. Well done Tina and Team GB.xxx