Well done Tweseldown

Bob notacob

Visit site
So Tweseldown held their BE event. We ran today and in many ways it was an improvement on the general BE norm. The holding ring before the show jump warm up .WHY has no one done this before . It worked so well. I went in duely wearing my gloves ,with an added splash of disinfectant and set poles for A . No crowding and fantastically on time . I loved the fact that the Crepe stall was in the lorry park ,(my bad ,but I have been dreaming of one for four months). Incidentally when I say we ran , I mean I drove and A rode, sadly had a stop at a skinny but all else was great. Neadless to say this was "the end of the world".Had hard job explaining that horse needs runs to get her game head on and all the schooling sessions simply dont give this. Horse was later forgiven and lthough she finnished not even blowing ,she looked so tired . I think the long break really set her back mentally rather than physically . My only bugbear dear Tweseldown ,was the lack of commentary . Its not just for entertainment ,we send our nearest and dearest out and then live in fear for them and need to know what is happening . Hope this is taken as a positive comment.