Well, what a day...

eventing09

Visit site
Well, me and the yard went too sedgfield show today
smile.gif

The coloured yearling filly got 1st and 2 2nds and qual for puk and chaps
smile.gif

Oh and watched a lady been trampled but her stallion :S well we didnt watch we helped as much as we could but what can you exactly do when ....
Firstly reared up behind her and had litterally both front legs over her shoulders then had her pinned, yes actually pinned on the floor, standing over her pawing over her shoulders and back legs ontop of the ladies while snorting until this man had to come and practically tackle the stallion down while we were holding our filly (luckly hadnt spotted the filly as would have been much worse :S and my y/o actually was holding her.)When i finialy was able to get hold of our filly and this man had tackled the stallion off the woman, my y/o is luckly trained in 1st aid and she actually though she was dead :O !!!
Never guess what though, she got up, very dizzy, sore etc and went into the ring with this stallion, i mean went to be checked out properly afterwards but litterally got up (bearing in mind she was face down in MUD!!) and limped around the ring with this stallion !!! :O
Couldnt believe it!!! It was such a horrific sight though and just shows you how dangerous they can actually be !! ]

Ohh and to top it off, the wagon broke down on the way home so no show for me tomorrow
frown.gif

Just my luck
frown.gif
so anyone going to holmside tomorrow fancy giving me a lift hehe
smile.gif

eventing09

Visit site
I know wasnt she just
blush.gif

And i will tell y/o you are congratulating her
smile.gif
you see i dont show this filly i show another one of theres
smile.gif

Im so proud of y/o tough, it has taken her 9 years to breed something as quality as this one so v.proud livery here
smile.gif