WHY??
http://www.horsedeals.co.uk/horsedetails.aspx?horseid=33706
Opps here's another one!!!!
http://www.horsedeals.co.uk/horsedetails.aspx?horseid=33707

Poor things!
mad.gif

Mollymillymoo

Visit site
That is disgusting - how can anyone stand by and watch this happen to horses, even if the owner doesn't care? That poor, poor horse. The owners must be thick as they sound to advertise her too - I seriously hope she'll get taken up by the RSPCA and they get done in. god, some people.

wizzi901

www.pony4u.co.uk
have I missed something here? other than the fact either is likely to be much off 20 years old.. they are not stunning but are not "thin think" either! - they are TB types, pratt on board yes, interesting tack also, but many people my way ride in driving bridles, what else have I missed, other than of course, poor horse being stuck with owners like that!

WelshRareBit

Visit site
I was also kinda wondering about the whole grazing in the back garden - with that person riding..who knows maybe they are kept in the shed!!! lol

martyna

Visit site
i reckon there knackered trotters. too old to road race so palming of as riding horses, common practice in the piky community

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
who says they're grazed in the garden?

tbh they don't lok exactly abused or neglected. Just because someone doesnt do things the 'correct' way doesnt make them cruel.

WelshRareBit

Visit site
I dont know why. I simply asked why and stated I thought they were poor things. Nowhere does it say anyone was cruel.

I thnk there may be a foal involved Stropster as there are some for sale from the same person in the youngstock section...?

Shilasdair

Patting her thylacine
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
i think they need a good cuddle, really doesn't look 10 imho, but i may well be wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

You really oughtn't to go round cuddling Pikeys, particularly when they're on horseback.
S
laugh.gif