Wellington HT Piccies - guess the age of the dark bay??!

wizzi901

www.pony4u.co.uk
Following on from yesterday's fab day, couple of piccies, first one is my little Section D in the timed section bless him, second pic is my friend on my oldie, who she has adopted!! I've probably harped on here before about his age, but I am so proud of him!!!!!

Any takers??

2893_96336095849_537830849_2551913_.jpg

2893_96336100849_537830849_2551914_.jpg

I love my Spanish horse

Visit site
Well havent read any of your other posts but if you hadnt put in he's your 'oldie' i honestly and genuinly would have said he was about 7 or 8, cos he looks, and jumps like a very handsome, gorgeous young man, and i want him too
laugh.gif
!

Gucci_b

Visit site
Lovely pic's, I saw you run round. You both looked gr8
smile.gif
There was a nasty fall on that last fence, the rider could'nt turn her horse sharp left so the horse jumped the 5 bar gate
shocked.gif
rider fell off quite hard, but glad to say she got up after a few min's

hellspells

Visit site
No Idea - I think you are going to surprise me when you say though. I'd quite happily have your oldie - looks fab.

Finns Mum

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Lovely pic's, I saw you run round. You both looked gr8
smile.gif
There was a nasty fall on that last fence, the rider could'nt turn her horse sharp left so the horse jumped the 5 bar gate
shocked.gif
rider fell off quite hard, but glad to say she got up after a few min's

[/ QUOTE ]

I did worry that would happen, when I walked the course the gate was open, and wondered if they would close it for class, better to have a run out than a horse locking on and trying to jump it, sounds like horse and rider were both very lucky
shocked.gif

Fantastic pics
smile.gif

wizzi901

www.pony4u.co.uk
that last one was nasty angle, I actually trotted into the corner and went back to it!! just to be sure!!

Oldie is 26 years old and just loved getting out again!! THe lady riding him is TandT who posted here recently and bless them, the partnership has only been together a matter of weeks, not even a month yet!! Was so nice seeing him enjoying himself and T with a huge grin on her face!!