Welsh Section D pedigree

Fides

Visit site
My boy with Nebo Black Magic and Brennin (sp). Kept entire when being shown in hand as too laid back. Gave up in the end lol

image_zpsf254a41e.jpg

cambrica

Visit site
Hahah I think I managed to get to late 1600 / early 1700
I've managed to get back that far and found the Thoroughbred and Arabian stallions that were introduced to the Welsh lines. I did read somewhere (although it may have been Wiki!) that there is Spanish infuences and Norfolk Trotter which is now an extinct breed. Also just love the names Cauliflower, Broccoli and Sprouts :D
What I also find interesting aswell as the horses themselves is the dedication and passion to the Welsh breed shown by the people who run these studs. Many are run by the people who's own ancestors founded the Welsh P&C register and have been breeding for generations. It is in their blood too :) The day I picked up Roberto from the Parc stud was unfortunately the most horrendous day weather wise and we were faced with a 6 hour return journey. Such a shame as the owner who is one of the most pleasant and knowledgable men you could ever wish to meet. I could have spent days up there as we were proudly shown around his other youngstock and stallions then into a room with all of the Royal Welsh trophies and rosettes. The history just in that room where generations of his family have produced some of the greatest Welsh cobs.

Teeni

Visit site
Would anyone in the know on Welsh D's be interested in having a look at my girl's bloodlines and honestly comment on what they think?

cambrica

Visit site
Fides - your boy is lovely :) Roberto is also so laid back - he's practically horizontal :D
He takes everything in his stride and gives his heart to everything I ask of him. Raise your voice and he falls apart so we just take our time and keep chilled and relaxed. Here he is:

fb0db050-c51b-4d80-8be2-2b58bdb2f790_zpsd45de0aa.jpg

cambrica

Visit site
Teeni, she is very pretty. I would think she will look superb under saddle. She has a lot of Menai breeding in her and they are extremely successful in both the ridden and inhand showing, at the highest level :) She reminds me of my old Welsh mare in her build.

eahotson

Visit site
Mine is called Synod Redfford.Mum Synod Red Poppy and dad Synod Remington.He has Derwen,Brynmor,and Parc in his bloodlines.Yes they are said to have Spanish blood, especially those from mid wales as some Spanish stallions were bought in around the 1600s I think, to improve the stock.

Teeni

Visit site
Teeni, she is very pretty. I would think she will look superb under saddle. She has a lot of Menai breeding in her and they are extremely successful in both the ridden and inhand showing, at the highest level :) She reminds me of my old Welsh mare in her build.

Thank you very much Cambrica :D

cambrica

Visit site
Mine is called Synod Redfford.Mum Synod Red Poppy and dad Synod Remington.He has Derwen,Brynmor,and Parc in his bloodlines.Yes they are said to have Spanish blood, especially those from mid wales as some Spanish stallions were bought in around the 1600s I think, to improve the stock.
Roberto's sire is Synod rock music, so his grand sire is Synod Remington. On the dams side is Parc Sir Ivor, Derwen Rosina's Last, Derwen Desert Express & Railway Express.
Let's not forget the ladies though as his Grand Dam was Parc Rachel, who won the George Prince of Wales cup at the Royal Welsh 3 times and runner up once! quite an achievement !

FlaxenPony05

Visit site
He really is lovely, nice price too. Let us know how you get on.

Cambrica- I'm in love with your boy (pretty much in love with all the Welsh Ds on HHO, but your boy is particularly nice!)

cambrica

Visit site
He really is lovely, nice price too. Let us know how you get on.

Cambrica- I'm in love with your boy (pretty much in love with all the Welsh Ds on HHO, but your boy is particularly nice!)
Oh Thank You so much! I'm pretty sure he would love you too;) He loves everybody - give him a rub on his neck and he rests his nose on your boot and falls asleep !

AmieeT

Visit site
Mine has Nebo lines too :) agree they always pop up somewhere in a welshies bloodline!

Mine's sired by Nebo Bouncer and from Cwymdynfran Tyegoes- don't very often see that name though? But don't ask me to pronounce it!! X

EstherYoung

Visit site
He's a nice boy :)

My Wolf's Welsh dam is by Tireinon Roger, who was exported to Norway and is a performance graded jumpin' stallion. His Welsh granny on the damline is Cwmafon Dangerous Lady who is also dam/granddam to some jumpin' ponies. Which considering I don't jump these days...... I may have to find my brave pants.

Bex_X

Visit site
Hi
really intrested in this post since im a fellow welshie owner i have a lovely section d Mowcastle Math.
Hes sire is Thorneyside the equalizer but iv never been able to find pictures of him :(
His dam is Aberlogin Pearl again never found a pic :(
He has a few in his blood line as a few on here nebo black magic and parc welsh flyer
Have to say since iv had him i would definatly get another welsh iv completly fallen in love with the breed :)
included a few pics of my boy
1897867_10152300079450499_2097000887_n.jpg

mathhhh.jpg

IMG_20130521_00133429.jpg

Rando.jpg

cambrica

Visit site
He's a nice boy :)

My Wolf's Welsh dam is by Tireinon Roger, who was exported to Norway and is a performance graded jumpin' stallion. His Welsh granny on the damline is Cwmafon Dangerous Lady who is also dam/granddam to some jumpin' ponies. Which considering I don't jump these days...... I may have to find my brave pants.
As Bex has just shown in her last pic they are jumping machines! Have the movements to be naturally good at dressage. Make supreme driving ponies and have the stamina to do endurance. In Europe welsh cobs are sought after and fetch a very healthy price.