West Wilts Report

dieseldog

Visit site
Yesterday and today I did the Intro at West Wilts. I thought he did a nice test in the dressage but I got 39.5, but the best was 32 and I think I was about 10thish. The SJ which I thought was easy he went and stopped! So a bit annoyed with that, I got 4 jumping 8 time.

The XC which I had wound my self up over all night as it was very big he actually jumped nice. He was a 100% nicer to sit on than last time but we did have two stupid stops. One was at a step which he snaked in front of and then jumped sideways and was pointing in the wrong direction to jump the fence after and the 2nd stop was at a palisade infront of a step, I also took the long route at the water. And the big double hedges he jumped lovely. So I got 40 jumping 26 time.

But it didn't rain
smile.gif

Sarah_Jane

Visit site
Glad it stayed dry looking at the weather today!! Sounds like a bit to work on but plenty of promise for next time - well done. Where are you going next?

dieseldog

Visit site
I'm not planning on doing anymore these were an accident - I got tempted. But if I can kick start Siennamum into action hopefully we'll do some hunter trials

vic07

Visit site
Its addictive! You might get tempted back? After some hunter trials you might want to do more! good luck and well done!