western saddle fitters near kings lynn, norfolk?

my bfg

Visit site
Hello all, wanting to pick your brains.
I'm looking to buy a western saddle but am struggling to find a fitter in my area, can anyone recommend someone please?

TTK

Visit site
Search on FB for Jennifer Sherrin palamino or Claire k cassettari They are both based near you & have a wide selection of saddles. Or there is David Deptford at Sovereign quarter horses near March. Good luck

Ellie&Jay

Visit site
Jennifer Palomino....AVOID her!!!!!
She doesn't know what she's doing and she won't care about you and your horse.
I bought a saddle from her. A complete RIP OFF. She said it fitted so I trusted her but it doesn't fit. Went around him 360 degrees every time he had it on. Three times.
I asked her to take it back still new and she refused.
So now I have a brand new saddle for sale and I bought another one from Maria Owens in Ringwood but she travels to everywhere, even Scotland!
http://western-saddler.co.uk/
Fits like a glove and doesn't move. Also Maria did a great fitting showing me lots of things and she tried and checked several things. Jennifer just put a couple of saddles on him without testing pressure or anything.

Alibear

Visit site
I recently bought a saddle off Jennifer and had no problems, she saw my mare and came back with a few saddles she thought would fit and worked her way through them until we were happy. Been to a few clinics and a shows since and not had any issues.

Ellie&Jay

Visit site
I recently bought a saddle off Jennifer and had no problems, she saw my mare and came back with a few saddles she thought would fit and worked her way through them until we were happy. Been to a few clinics and a shows since and not had any issues.

Hi Alibear,

You've been LUCKY. I wish you'll never have a problem with your saddles because if you do, Jennifer will disappear and leave you to it! Once she's got your money, she's gone!