Westphalian - Is a Grading stamped in a Passport? Please please help x

b8xey

Visit site
Hi All
jsut wondered if anyone can help me please...i have asked a similar question before, but i think i made it unclear what i was after...

Can you tell if a horse is Graded by their passport?
im a complete Newby to German horses and Breeding, i purchased a big beautiful mare for the foal she has at foot.
I have a 11 year old Westphalian Warmblood Mare, Chestnut, Grandsire Ehrentusch, Sire ECU8, with Romadour 11 on Dams side, all of the Dams in her passport are st. pr. st (which i was told is state premimum)

She is Branded, pink papered, i know all of her breeding, which i think is ok, however her whole passprt is in german and i have not a clue what it means.

Towards the back of her passport there is a blue stamp with ( i think)
Stubuch or something stamped with 11 in it and it is signed. the date is 2004 on the stamp.

can anyone please tell me what this means? is it anything to do with grading? or could this be when she was sent to stud earlier in her life?

id love to know what it means, if anyone can help me with anything at all with german bred horses, with how good the bloodlines are or what this stamp means id love to know...

any advice or any help would be so much apreciated

Thank you
xx

b8xey

Visit site
hi, that would be absolutely brilliant, ive cleverly deleted it off my computer here so i will have to take another photo and put it on tomorrow, if that would be ok?
is there any other information that would help?
thank you very much
x

darkwaters

Visit site
B8XEY,

I was the same as you and so I went on the Westfalian Verband website and contacted one of their stub book admins and they sent me my mares grading record and explained everything - they are very very helpful!!

www.westfalenpferde.de

Give them as much info from the passport as poss but as long as they have the passport no they should be able to help!

Hope you find out what you need! x