Westpoint Regazzoni

squirtlysmum

Visit site
Does anyone know anything about this stallion, where he is now and what competing he's done? I know Westpoint no longer have him and I'm trying to find out about his competition career etc as I have a youngster by him. Can't find much on the internet so any info gladly received.

spark56

Visit site
I've got one by Westpoint Ragazzoni and also wondered what had happened to him. According to Ned online (while it was still available) no progeny have been registered since 2009. There's only one dressage result for him on BD which was for a novice test. There's a lot more information online for Regazzoni (Westpoint Ragazzoni's sire).

Suziq77

Visit site
I have a 7 year old mare by Westpoint Regazzoni - she's my superstar, she does BD, hunts and jumps, hacks for fun and I show her during the summer. She's only 15hh although is also grey like her sire.

herewego on here also has a horse by Westpoint Reggazoni and he's a stunner too but I'll let her tell you about him if she sees this.

I'd love to know more about where he has gone/other offspring so will keep an eye on this thread....

herewego

Visit site
I have a lovely 8yr gelding by Ragazzoni, he is 15.2 and bay .
I bought him as a 10 month foal but have known him since he was born

He hasnt been easy, lots of atttitude.

He is great to hack out now, and I have affiliated him with BD and at prelim level being placed every time with high 60%s and mid 70s. We are doing our first novice next weekend.

The judges love him and say he is a talented horse with a lot of potential, I get 7 or 8s for paces.

The only problem is he sometimes has atitude in a test enough to give me a 2! His bucks are like handstands which he will put in for no reason, then just carry on as nothing has happened. Im lucky in that I can sit them, so it dosent phase me just annoys me that he has thrown a mark away.

He is lovely to ride so light and floats, but you just never know what he is going to throw at you.

Im pleased I have given him time, as the results are now starting to show, but he has not been easy.

Good Luck

squirtlysmum

Visit site
My boy is four in May and at present just under 17hh!! He's off being backed at the mo and is quite sharp but being a very good boy, he has fantastic elevated paces and is an exciting prospect, he's also bay, I was surprised to see his dad was grey!