Wet weather

Natz88

Visit site
I heard we have it for the whole of July :(

I was poo picking today in the pouring down rain & thought no point in moping any longer so decided to start singing 'It's raining men' & dance round the pooper scooper :eek:

Feathered

Visit site
Yep I've also heard there's no sign of this jet stream moving for at least a few weeks yet :( :(

I had such high hopes for this summer, at least we managed a BBQ during that nice week we had in march!

milesjess

Visit site
It's calmed down in Lancashire now, staying dry over night. Apparently next week is a better, dryer week... I hope!

BlairandAzria

Visit site
15th of July..... definitely....st swithins day to be followed by 40 days of glorious sunshine:D

Ever the eternal optimist....:D

Bikerchickone

Visit site
I heard we have it for the whole of July :(

I was poo picking today in the pouring down rain & thought no point in moping any longer so decided to start singing 'It's raining men' & dance round the pooper scooper :eek:

:D:D:D

This sounds like something I would do! ;) Must admit though I am getting very cheesed off with riding in the rain. I've been desperately trying to do lots of roadwork miles on my newly barefoot cob and every day this week I've come back to the yard sopping wet! :eek:

We're doing a flatwork clinic in the morning so I'm praying it will stop for us. Somehow getting wet whilst schooling seems so much worse than wheilst out hacking! :confused:

Archangel

Visit site
I am booked in for a photography workshop at 4.30am :eek: tomorrow morning (sunrise over lavender). Chances of it hissing down? 100%

Love the dancing round with a pooper scooper, glad someone can find a bit of joy poo picking it is my most hated job :D

claribella

Visit site
Ohhhhhh feel bad but woken up and it's bsolutely belting it down. My girl has been out naked all night. She didnt want her rug on yesterday (she tells me by nipping me when i Try to do it up) so left it off. Oh well I'm sure she will be fine. Just worry about rain scald.

mon

Visit site
Thanks Deb, just what I wanted to hear, when do we make hay? Or silage by that matter, at least Ruby will get use to water!

sarahann1

Visit site
Please someone make the rain stop this is the pits. Big wooss horse is out naked and it sounds horrendous outside, I've not dared to look yet. Will need to get my bum in gear and get out my bed and check he's not shivered away!