Tinkerbee

Visit site
Oh no
frown.gif

sunflower

Visit site
That's odd. I get
[ QUOTE ]
We had a sad day today in Boekelo today and lost Monarch’s Aristocrat on the cross country. He had gone very well and I was very pleased with how he was taking on the challenge – he went lame on the flat just before the second last fence, I pulled him up straight away but there was nothing to be done to save him.

[/ QUOTE ]

As the top item in the News.

JM07

Visit site
how sad...... i hope it was a quick ending......

oh well, keeperscottage, another horse, with a thoughtless owner, badly treated and not PTS at home....

what are "we" to do with these thoughtless and un caring types????

sheesh.....

wizoz

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

oh well, keeperscottage, another horse, with a thoughtless owner, badly treated and not PTS at home....

sheesh.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, am I missing something?

X

xspiralx

[ QUOTE ]
he went lame on the flat just before the second last fence, I pulled him up straight away but there was nothing to be done to save him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, bit different from ATs conduct in the same situation!

X

xspiralx

She was referring specifically to abattoirs I believe, I don't think this jab is relevant or fair.

wizoz

Visit site
That's why I questioned it. Wondered why it was here as William has to be one of the best horseman of present day and I couldn't believe it was aimed at him!

gloster_image

Visit site
OMG. In total shock reading this. Monarchs aristocrat was one of the horses at highclere with me
frown.gif
How tragic. From what I can read the horse broke down "went lame on the flat going cross country, pulled up immediately but nothing could be done to save him"
How absolutely horrifically tragic
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

gloster_image

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

sheesh.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont you dare try and bring an irrelevent post into this and try and suggest anything against william. He is one of the finest horseman of our time, cares so deeply about his horses and he will be devastated at this as will the owners, grooms and riders involved.
Why don't you just grow up and leave whatever argument you've had in whatever post in THAT post like an adult. This is tragic news and shouldn't be marred further by some silly persons personal problem with someone or something completely irrelevent.
mad.gif
mad.gif